odd silly question

thanks so much for your nice words jax, macwooly, minno, invivo, desperado, nat :hugs::hugs:
well i really do not know what to think now...the doc just called me and said that my hcg (at ~6weeks) was 41,400?!!
i know it is within the normal range, but deff on the high side - shouldn't i have lots of symptoms then?? :shrug:

doctors are funny (to use a nice word) he said: "i just wanted to let you know i got the results back, they are xxx. you are pregnant." well, i knew that! what I want to know if it's growing ok!! :dohh:

Thats great news Kosh :happydance:. Not everyone has symptoms!! maybe you will be one of the lucky ones who has none. Try and stay calm and enjoy it :hugs:

Good to hear about your results. It does sound positive that the little bean is throwing out hormones :thumbup:

I think you may be one of the lucky ones with no symptoms :thumbup:

Try to stay positive and relax and praying that the scan next week shows that your little bean is growing well and has a strong heartbeat :hugs:

yes, it does sound positive, i'm still in shock!!
i'd though the lack of symptoms would mean really low values. mind you i was extreeeeemely tired last night, my DH was looking at me with a cheeky grin and saying 'who is a little bit pregnant?' :happydance:

That's fantastic news kosh!! :happydance:

Those early weeks really are the most difficult part of pregnancy -- I don't care what anybody says about the ninth month. Try to take it a day at a time, I bet you'll feel those pregnancy symptoms kick in soon enough.

That's fantastic news kosh!! :happydance:

Those early weeks really are the most difficult part of pregnancy -- I don't care what anybody says about the ninth month. Try to take it a day at a time, I bet you'll feel those pregnancy symptoms kick in soon enough.

thanks invivoveritas!
yes, you're absolutely right - these last 2 weeks have been sooooo stresful!!
i hope i can start to relax and enjoy it soon! still waiting for the scan...

thank you everybody for your support! :flower:

:headspin:Yay Kosh, fab, fab news!! Now listen to us lot on BNB, stay calm, let it all sink in and enjoy (oh and sprinkle some of that lucky baby dust over us too if you can!!) xXx

:headspin:Yay Kosh, fab, fab news!! Now listen to us lot on BNB, stay calm, let it all sink in and enjoy (oh and sprinkle some of that lucky baby dust over us too if you can!!) xXx

thanks jax! i promise i will do!!

and here it is, for you and all the lovely 35+ ladies:
:dust: :dust: :dust:

yes, it does sound positive, i'm still in shock!!
i'd though the lack of symptoms would mean really low values. mind you i was extreeeeemely tired last night, my DH was looking at me with a cheeky grin and saying 'who is little bit pregnant?' :happydance:

Aw! I imagine he is as giggly as a school girl! Proud Papa!

Glad to hear the good number! :hugs:

thanks so much for your nice words jax, macwooly, minno, invivo, desperado, nat :hugs::hugs:
well i really do not know what to think now...the doc just called me and said that my hcg (at ~6weeks) was 41,400?!!
i know it is within the normal range, but deff on the high side - shouldn't i have lots of symptoms then?? :shrug:

doctors are funny (to use a nice word) he said: "i just wanted to let you know i got the results back, they are xxx. you are pregnant." well, i knew that! what I want to know if it's growing ok!! :dohh:

Omg kosh,:happydance::happydance:,I am so so happy for you,now relax and enjoy ,go kosh ,go kosh :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey Kosh!! That's great news. :happydance: If it makes you feel any better I have absolutely no symptoms either other than tiredness. Perhaps we'll both be lucky and the 'nasty' ones will by pass us completey or this time next week we'll be hunched over the toilet!!
xx

thanks grace, thanks desperado :happydance:

ruth :haha:
yes, tiredness seems to be kicking in now - was in bed by 10pm last night (which is really early for me) and didn't get up until 9am. Got to work extremely late!!

Hey Kosh - that is good news - you have to feel more positive now?

Ruth and Kosh I think I have all your symptoms as well as my own - feel terrible, heartburn, morning sickness, exhaustion, serious bloat, you name it! I'm starting to worry I have too many symptoms! Seems we always have something to worry about!

:hug:

Is having a head like cotton wool a symptom or is that just a result of complete and utter fatigue? I locked myself out this morning. Good job BF was there to let me back in. And instead of just pressing the buzzer for him to buzz me up I stood there for ages trying to work out how I'd been so stupid. My dog and probably most of the neighbours were giving me very strange looks. :dohh: I completely missed my junction on the motorway on the way to work and so had to take the longest route ever to get here. And it's not even 9am yet...

Is having a head like cotton wool a symptom or is that just a result of complete and utter fatigue? I locked myself out this morning. Good job BF was there to let me back in. And instead of just pressing the buzzer for him to buzz me up I stood there for ages trying to work out how I'd been so stupid. My dog and probably most of the neighbours were giving me very strange looks. :dohh: I completely missed my junction on the motorway on the way to work and so had to take the longest route ever to get here. And it's not even 9am yet...

Yep it sure is - mumnesia! I've seen the most intelligent of women rendered for want of a better word and no offence to anyone, completely stupid. I feel the same, like half my brain batteries have been taken out. Not so good when you still have to work and pretend everything is ok!

The oddest thing is that when I go to bed it's almost as if I'm too tired to sleep so I toss and turn and then I'm hungry so I have to get up to get a snack at stupid o'clock. I eventually fall asleep but then when the alarm goes off it's like I've only just shut my eyes. Sorry if I sound as if I'm moaning because I know there are lots of women who would kill to have these symptoms. I am happy honestly! It's work that's making me feel rough; I'd feel fine if I didn't have to carry on as normal!

I know what you mean - I too am happy - but I feel so so so so rough, dragging my sorry butt out of bed to make it to work is a battle, getting through the day is a battle and then when I get home I collapse - feeling sick all the time, sometimes being sick. There is no let up! Maybe we should move this to the other board though as I guess it might be deemed insenstive to some of the lovely ladies here?

The oddest thing is that when I go to bed it's almost as if I'm too tired to sleep so I toss and turn and then I'm hungry so I have to get up to get a snack at stupid o'clock. I eventually fall asleep but then when the alarm goes off it's like I've only just shut my eyes. Sorry if I sound as if I'm moaning because I know there are lots of women who would kill to have these symptoms. I am happy honestly! It's work that's making me feel rough; I'd feel fine if I didn't have to carry on as normal!

Hey Ruth u can moan all u want Hun on here,love listening to it all :hugs:Yes I can def identify with all of that with my pregnancies ESP the restless sleep and midnight snacks :hugs::hugs:

I know what you mean - I too am happy - but I feel so so so so rough, dragging my sorry butt out of bed to make it to work is a battle, getting through the day is a battle and then when I get home I collapse - feeling sick all the time, sometimes being sick. There is no let up! Maybe we should move this to the other board though as I guess it might be deemed insenstive to some of the lovely ladies here?

Hi storm,sorry u are feeling rough and don't u dare move I love it wen u guys are here,we all miss u ,the first twelve weeks are always the worst Hun,then u will be full of energy :hugs::hugs:

:haha::haha:
i haven't had any of those yet but i feel i walk around as if my batteries went flat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->