Off BC Pill for 2 months- Strange period- Implantation??

FancyPahnts

Reaction score
This recent period has been my third period OFF birth control pills. My first two periods were on time and the first was a lot heavier than usual. Real heavy and lots of cramping. Both periods were actually quite heavy, much heavier than when on the pill.

Anyways, this last period came a full 7-9 days early!! Hubby and I had bumped uglies the night before and the morning after I woke up with a lot of blood all over (not enough to leak onto the bed though). The period lasted half of what my usual periods do and was incredibly light. i only needed to use tampons the first day and a half, after that bunched up kleenex worked fine.

I originally wrote it off as a weird period coming off the birth control pills but all week I have been unbelievably emotional, getting teary at the drop of anything remotely sad... which of course could all be due to the bc pills stopping BUT

my question is

Has anyone had implantation bleeding that seemed like a mini period?? Or is that very unusual?

A little bit more about me: I became pregnant while on the pill two years ago, had a miscarriage, the miscarriage passed naturally.

Have had normal periods since then but was on the pill most of that time.

a huge THANK YOU to anyone reading this!

I had something like that but a lot lighter and shorter. My period was due the 14th and still hasn't come so I'm not sure if it was implantation or a small period. I tested two days ago and it came up negative so I'm trying to wait a few more days to see if my period arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->