Off Food?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Ok I know you crave food but what about go off food?

We had sweet and sour last night now I 'love' chicken Mmmmm but I couldn't eat a single bite for some reason :dohh: I just felt YAK at the thought. Tonight (late) I have pizza & little chicken pieces in Mmmmm but I've just had to put the pizza in & the chickens near done & the thought of eatting it is making me feel YAK again - The smells fine ... Its yummy but my stomach is saying noooooo :sick:

i loved loved loved! garlic bread, an wen i was preg bleurgh yeuch cudnae hack the smell!!!! was even worse lying next to darren once hed had it!!!

same here Yvanne, i love garlic bread normaly, but right now i cant stand it.

Im ok with everything else tho, just really fussy with what i want

x

Wobbles, I lost my appitie for a good month or so in the first tri; I remember coming on here and askin the same question you just asked. I thought it was seriously not normal!
I use to love things like *cringing at the thought of it*, ham, etc: but now, anything pig makes me sick, and if I even begin to think about salt, thats it, windows open, get some air, because Im feeling deadl sick just at the thought of it.

I completely went off everything for a while.

We'll normally have pasta, spag bol, lasag and chicken through the week. I'd start cooking it and think I can't wait to eat it but then couldn't.

In the end my OH started buying a tiger loaf and fresh turkey or chicken and made me a sandwich & crisps everynight....I still had to force myself but it was easier than eating a big meal!

Even cleaning my teeth was horrible...the toothpase was making me feel sick!

It got better and now I'm a lil piggy and will eat anything!

i'm not off any food!! i seem constantly hungry!! if i'm not careful i'm gonna end up huge!!!

I went off Spag Bol,onions and ham and coleslaw and even now wont eat it,funny how I loved before,lol

Spag bol made me sick lmfao!!!

Erm apart from a few things i never lost my appitite really ...

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->