Off the pill cd1 anyone want to get through this cycle with me

Eeek!! Keeping everything crossed for you!! Keep us posted and hope you manage to get some sleep :) xxxx

Hey, thought I would touch base. Took a test this morning mainly because I was doing a long training run with a friend and didn't want to overdo it with a fast pace but I got a BFN (12dpo). It was a clear blue digital so am taking that as correct and will wait for AF to show her face next week. If it doesn't come by next weekend then I'll test again because by then I'll be cd77!? It's been 70 loooong days hehe.

Hey mummy to 2 - how did it all go in the end? Did you test?

I'm 17dpo and no AF. Have had sore boobs yesterday and today and have got white stretchy CM the last two days which is odd. Might take an OPK later tonight just in case I didn't ov the last time since that's already happened to me before but I'm hoping I did ovulate since my temp rose afterwards.

Hope all is well with you

I might test this weekend if there's still no AF by then (unless I get a positive OPK and then I'll start all over again...again lol CD75....)

Hi everyone, haven't been on here for a while. Any good news from you ladies?
Update from me... I'm almost certain I'm ovulating now because of ewcm. So that means that the spotting I had a couple of weeks ago was actually a very light af only 14 days after previous one and this cycle is getting back to normal strength, or that spotting was just random heavy spotting and I'm only now o'ing at cd27 which means this is a super long cycle. So either way it's weird.
More likely a long cycle I think because I definitely didn't have ewcm like this before

Hey!
BFN for me over the weekend. My body is so all over the place. I'm on CD78. To be honest, I'm not sure if I'm even ovulating - my ewcm comes and goes randomly - I truly doubt I'm ovulating as much as it might suggest lol!

That's good news for you, though, with your ewcm - hopefully it means a good fertile sign. I know how you feel about it being weird. I've never wanted AF to show as much as I do now! I might go and see someone when if it gets to CD84 as I read somewhere that if you haven't had a full cycle in that time (three cycles worth) then you should get checked out.

If you're getting ewcm now - see what happens in a couple of weeks. If AF arrives, then hopefully that's good news or getting back to regularity and it hopefully means that you are ovulating :)

Hi girls!

Sorry for the delay. Been so fed up. Cd 33 for me had the false positives and evap lines been testing daily and still bfn. Given up hope for this month but still doesn't feel like af is in sight 🙁 had lots of creamy cm and wetness (sorry) but don't know whether to wait it out or start fresh on the pill and kickstart my af for a couple of months. What a long rubbish month it's been!

I am so with you and I feel your frustration. Sorry to hear about those false positives - what a nasty trick for your body to play on you!

I was really low last night - my body is all over the place. My boobs are aching most days and I get lots of cramps on and off in my lower abdomen which was making me very uncomfortable. Like you, am very wet down there. No sign of AF. Can't believe I'm approaching day 80.

Going to try taking some things to try and get me regular - I've heard agnus castus helps so am going to look into it.

Really hope things start to look up for you soon xx

Hey Mommy to 2 - how are things going? I hope things are starting to regulate for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->