• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Off to do Hannah Waterman's Body Blitz Workout.

Jay_x

Mummy to Brooke Rose xx
Reaction score
So after attempting to do my workouts in the mornings, which I done before I was pregnant, it's not that simple anymore now my gorgeous daughter is here, so I find it easier doing them at night when she's all tucked up in bed & I know she won't wake up. I'm just about to attempt to do a new DVD, Hannah Waterman's, I was doing Nell Mcandrews & gotta say she got me very fit before I had Brooke but it's just too hardcore, kills my joints & ankles, so opted for a different one. Has anyone done Hannah Waterman's? :flower:

On second thoughts.. will attempt it in the morning.. too tired :dohh: :haha:

Ive not got it, but my god if youve got energy at this time ( just seen second post though ) give some to me haha. I dont do anything after 7pm bare sit on sofa & watch tv.

Lmao no I don't have energy at that time, I had that burst of energy you know when you watch a clip for a workout DVD & it inspires you? Then realised how tired I was, will do it in the morning, I'm sure it will keep Brooke entertained seeing me jumping about lol!

I have tried it! Its very fast paced. The guy instructor sounds relly eastenders common which is funny, but it is pretty hard work! If that doesnt work for you, try amazon.co.uk and buy the 10 minute solutions dvd, its 5 sessions of 10 minute workouts. The best one is Belly bums and thigh, its got a blonde female intsructor on the front. Its brilliant...comes with a free resistance band too....and they're about £4 on there!!! xx

I've done Hannah waterman and think its really good :)

I done it this morning & loved it! I feel great. It made me sweat like mad! & Brooke thought it was amusing. My favourite is the boxing section xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->