Off to Florida on Friday!

Barneyboo

Mummy of 2 beauty's
Reaction score
:happydance:I cant wait to see Charlies face:headspin:Anyone recently been, whats the weather like?

Hi hun, soooo jealous! lol have a fab time. We went last November and weather was lovely no rain at all and nice and warm, also went years and years ago in September and it was a little bit rainy but still lush! How long you staying for and where you staying? x x

so jealous was just looking at my florida pics this eve!! I also went last november :yipee: well end of nov!! Im jealous.... weather is gorgeous and I was nice and slim last nov lol!!

Have a fab time :)

Ps: florida was where my LO was conceived :) maybe your turn as your TTC :dust:

Hi hun, soooo jealous! lol have a fab time. We went last November and weather was lovely no rain at all and nice and warm, also went years and years ago in September and it was a little bit rainy but still lush! How long you staying for and where you staying? x x

We are going for 2 weeks and staying in Kissimmee! :happydance:

so jealous was just looking at my florida pics this eve!! I also went last november :yipee: well end of nov!! Im jealous.... weather is gorgeous and I was nice and slim last nov lol!!

Have a fab time :)

Ps: florida was where my LO was conceived :) maybe your turn as your TTC :dust:

:hug:Thanks sweetie I wish but I cant cos I am having a laparoscopy 30th October and they have said even if I could conceive I have to be good and not :ban:!!!!

So excited! :dance:

I love Florida! DH's grandmother is in Florida. All she said when I asked her was, "very humid." :rofl:

Enjoy your trip!!

I love Florida! DH's grandmother is in Florida. All she said when I asked her was, "very humid." :rofl:

Enjoy your trip!!

:happydance:Better than it is here its miserable and raining! Bring on Florida and humidity :rofl:

have a great time in florida :) My friends comes home tomoro shes been there 2 weeks and says the weathers lovely :)

Have a fab time in Florida I went about 9 years ago when i was 16 & loved it so much, so Charlie will be so excited x

Florida is beautiful! I'm sure Charlie will be loving it!
Have fun! :D

Have a lovely time my sisters taken her boys today for 2wks!!

Awwww am jealous....
been Florida twice last time i went was november 2007 was lovely :D

hope u enjoy it :D xxx

I love Florida and I cant wait to go back. We are getting married there in may 2010 and I cant wait!

Aww I'm jealous!! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday xXx

I live an hour and half south east of where your staying. The last two days it has been SUPER hot. In the 90's. Can't stress enough wear sunscreen! lol If your able to Id suggest going to the west coast, the beaches are really nice over there. Guess this msg is kinda late you might not see it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->