off to our first mother and toddler group!!

xxleannexx

Mom to a girl and boy
Reaction score
were off to tickety-boo this morning lol, has anyone ever been to a tickety-boo group. i cant wait to take, she just loves been nosey so i know she will love it!

I take kyle to a couple, none called tickety boo though! But he LOVES them!! I'm sure Summer will too!

Hope you have a wonderful time, let us know how it went.

Aww have a great time!
Maybe if you get chance talk to some other mum's and see if they have any tips to help with her sleeping at night and with the dummy. I picked up some great advice at mums and tots.

yeh i will do def. i was speaking to another mom in the docs the other day (seems like im always there haha) and her 6 month old was still waking alot but she was doing this to be breast fed and she sed she has just started to ignore her lol and let her cry it out! but summers not waking to be fed its just for her dummy as she will go straight to sleep without it hummmm....

Have a great time! :D

We're expecting a full report!:lol:

hope it goes excellently! :)

hiya, just got back summer loved it, and at the end they have 15 mins of structured play and singing where you all sit in a circle and she really enjoyed that, especially as she can sit up on her own now so she cud sit and play with toys whilst mommy drank coffee and chatted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->