Off to the hospital - update page 10

Aw lexi hope it all goes well. We are all thinking of u here at b&b! Xxx

Hope all goes ok goodluck xx

Hoping all goes well for you and your baby girl.

Looks like another night in hospital for me :( cut off for protein in urine is 18, mines at 60. Combined with high blood pressure they're a bit concerned. My bump has gone from measuring 37 yesterday, to 30 today. Ctg showed quite a few tightenings and baby's heartrate varied from 100-180. They're going to be checking my blood pressure all night. Meeting with my consultant tomorrow morning to decide whether to induce tomorrow, or keep her in. Oh has just popped home to get my hospital bag. I'm pretty terrified. Staying here gives me flashbacks of being in with Joshua. Last time I stayed was horrendous with 3 women being induced around me, so they've got me a side room. Staying in hospital is quite a big phobia of mine, especially being away from my oh. Since we lost Joshua I've suffered with pretty bad anxiety :( getting nervous, but know staying in is for the best if it keeps her safe. Needless to say oh wont be going to work tomorrow!! xx

Oh Hun, I'm sorry you have to stay in and be all anxious, I can only imagine that's how you feel after all you have been through. Even if they decide to induce you are at a good stage Hun. I'm sure they are going to take good care of you. I'm thinking of you and wish you the best xxxx

Big, big hugs! I'm so sorry you are having to go through such a stressful time. Thinking of you and sending you lots of love. Hopefully, you'll have your lil one safely in your arms soon so you can just move on to the enjoying part! :hugs:

I'm sorry you have to deal with anxiety and a prolonged hospital stay. :( I hope everything goes well for you and your little girl, whether she comes tomorrow or in a few weeks. :hugs:

You poor thing. Although it may be scary, I'm sure you are in good hands and the safest place for you and baby. Will be thinking of you!

Sending you all my good vibes and positive thoughts and hoping mother and baby stay healthy and well xx

Oh hun sorry you have to stay in but you are right it is for the best so they can monitor her. I am sure everything will be fine and you may even have you little bundle of joy soon!

best of luck hun hope you and baby are ok x

Sending you good vibes - am thinking of you and hoping all is well :hugs:

Hope you are doing ok and not too freaked it is scary.......I lost my first at 32 weeks and despite having a stitch waters broke at 33 and was in hospital again and scared that history was going to repeat itself......thankfully it didnt but until she was out 2 days later i was pretty freaked,............thinking of you 37 is good though.........

Sorry you have to stay in, but its the best for you and bubs. Hang in there, its all going to be worth it when you meet your rainbow:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->