Off to the hospital - update page 10

Sorry to hear u have to stay in! Hospitals are horrible and I can't imagine how much u must dislike them!

Try and rest and think u could have your little baby in your arms sooner rather than later

Xx

Hope tonight isn't too bad for you. I totally understand how scary being in hospital alone is when you don't know what's going on with you and LO.

Good luck. Hope it all goes ok through the night.

Blood pressure has now gone up to 135/100 :( ankles are starting to swell. They were lovely and let my oh stay as late as he wanted. He's only just gone bless him. I sent him home before he fell asleep in the chair. No idea how I'm going to sleep without my long body pillow!! They'll be waking me up at 2.30 to check blood pressure again. xx

sorry this is happening, hopefully they can take baby out soon, seems this may be the best option if your BP keeps raising?

Got to wait till my consultant is here tomorrow and discuss options. Weigh up the pro's and cons. He was only saying last week he doesn't want to induce at 37 weeks because of an increased risk of neurological damage, and they're weary about inducing me as I'm a vbac. I'm hoping it doesn't keep going up too much. Really wasn't expecting it to be that high xx

:hugs: I hope you get some better news Hun. All here rooting you on! Xxxx

We are all sending our thoughts this way. I think everyone is furiously wishing you well and your rainbow safely into your arms to take home xx

Have your husband bring your body pillow tomorrow! I don't post much on your threads, but I've been following throughout. You are in my thoughts and I have a great feeling all will be well!

Thank you everyone. Now going to try get some sleep before being women at 2.30! Might have a busy day tomorrow! xx

thinking of you lexi. try not to stress to much hun, although i do understand after your last hospital experience its only natural to feel anxious. i have you and the little princess in my thoughts. :hugs:

Good luck for tonight and tomorrow, I hope all is well, keep positive xxx

Thinking of you and hope all goes well for you.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"