Off to the hospital - update page 10

Oh my goodness. I feel nervous for you especially because of what you been through before. I understand your worry but try to breath and stay calm...I'm sure everything will be just fine! I will be thinking about you and your beautiful baby :hugs:

Hope your ok this morning and the consultant gives you a proper action plan :hugs:
Oh and that you managed at least a couple of hours sleep!!
Xx

Finger crossed for you to be allowed home but if not, then for your girlie in your arms very soon! Good luck hun!! !X

Thinking of you lexi, hope you managed to get some sleep.

Hope you're ok and you've got some news by now. :hugs:

Good luck with everything Lexi - I just moved over to third tri this morning and saw your thread, I remember last year you had your son a few weeks before I had mine I think - so I really hope everything works out for you!! xxx

Thank you for all the thoughts. I've developed preeclampsia. Got to come in every day for monitoring and got a c section booked for Wednesday. I'm devastated I won't get my vbac, but its whats safest for her. Having steroid injections today and tomorrow. If my blood pressure keeps going up it could be an emergency c section at any point. x

Hey hun, sorry to hear your disappointed but like you said it's what's best for your little lady xx hugs xx

Really sorry your vbac went out the window. I'm thinking of you and your rainbow baby xx

Oh I'm sorry about your vbac! But super jealous u get ur baby wednesday latest! I hope its all 100% smooth xxx

I'm sorry to hear that, but glad they caught on to it. All the best for the next few days!! xx

Glad to see your being taken care of, sorry about your vbac but still exciting that you will have your little girl by Wednesday. Goodluck!! X x

So sorry for the bad news, it sounds like they are taking really good care of you though and not long now until your little one is here! Keep up your amazing positivity - you are inspirational :flower:

Best of luck :hugs:

So sorry it's not going to be how you planned but you are doing what is best for her. Wish you all the best for Wednesday if not before.

So Sorry you wont get your VBAC take care and good luck and looking forward to seeing your birth announcement :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->