Off to the hospital - update page 10

I asked about induction instead, but they said the drugs that are used during induction, soften the scar tissue and increase the risk of uterine rupture. So my constant has decided that's whats best. I can challenge him, but if that's what he really believes, I don't have too much choice :( personally, I think they're suggesting if for them. When I spoke to him last week about early induction for next week (before delivery suite closes) he said they wouldn't induce a vbac that close to delivery closing, so I honestly think it might just be easier for them, as he did say last week if I went overdue, they would still consider a vbac induction. My first wasn't an emergency c section. I went in on the Friday, decided he'd stopped growing, and had him out on the Monday. It just really was awful. I have no idea why my recovery took so long last time. I know every recovery can be different, but knowing how bad it can be doesn't help :( my oh is upset he won't get to spend her first few nights with her and looking after me. On top of all that we've got all our worries about her health as well. My consultant has said he'll try be the one to perform the c section for me, which is nice of him. xx

I am sorry you are worried about her health. :hugs: Is there any indication that she might not be healthy?

Lexi, believe in you dr, his decision is to make sure you are safe.
I have posted a prayer for you specifically named prayer for Lexi, am cofident everything is going to be fine dia.
Stop all the worries, start counting down to meeting your little girl.
Always love you.
Liz

It's just with the condition that Joshua had, there's a 50% chance she could have the same thing, which is fatal and untreatable. They're having a nicu team on standby ready. We really are trying to stay as positive as we can. xx

I read your journal about your beautiful Joshua and cried uncontrollably. Although i am not religious i will truely pray that your little girl is 100% healthy as you have been through something no one ever should have to and i think you are going to be an incredible mother! I look forward to reading your happy ending thread because you deserve it sooo much.

:hugs:

I cant even begin to imagine how scared and worried you are. We are all behind you and your rainbow xxxxx

All this love and support is quite overwhelming. I don't have many friends really, as in, my 4 closest friends all knew I was in hospital with the possibility of induction, and haven't heard from a single one of them :( hopefully Wednesday I will be posting my birth story/announcement with a photo of my beautiful girl in my arms. Oddly enough, when we found out I was pregnant, we all wrote down a date or gestation we thought she'd arrive and put them in envelopes. My guess was 38 weeks, which is precisely what I'll be!! xx

I'm sorry you have to go through this lexi, it's so very unfair. We are all here for you and your rainbow xx

:hugs:

I cant even begin to imagine how scared and worried you are. We are all behind you and your rainbow xxxxx

Exactly this :flower:

The support I have seen for you & your precious son and daughter is overwhelming to an outsider like me, can't imagine what it must feel like to you.

We are all praying for the safe arrival of your little girl, and we can't wait to see that first picture of you holding your sweet rainbow xx

All this love and support is quite overwhelming. I don't have many friends really, as in, my 4 closest friends all knew I was in hospital with the possibility of induction, and haven't heard from a single one of them :( hopefully Wednesday I will be posting my birth story/announcement with a photo of my beautiful girl in my arms. Oddly enough, when we found out I was pregnant, we all wrote down a date or gestation we thought she'd arrive and put them in envelopes. My guess was 38 weeks, which is precisely what I'll be!! xx

:hugs: I am so sorry!! if I was your friend I would have been in to see you for sure esp after all you been through so far!! it is times like these we need people to lean on for support! may be they are not sure what to say or how to act!! I hope that what it is!!

you take care and I am so glad your feeling the love from B&B community :hugs:

I think its safe to say that you will be in all of our thoughts and prayers this week. Thats a shame about your friends not being there to support you but remember thats what your bnb family is there for too! :hugs:

Thinking of you and your little lady, all the best for wednesday and looking forward to your update :) xx

I'm sorry you won't get your vbac. I know how important that was to you (being a vbac mummy myself) but once you get your girl in your arms I'm sure the disappointment will fade. Best of luck hun. I will be popping on here regularly to hear how you are doing. x

I think its safe to say that you will be in all of our thoughts and prayers this week. Thats a shame about your friends not being there to support you but remember thats what your bnb family is there for too! :hugs:

I agree with you.

Leave those 4 aside, its now B&B community overtaking.
Its nice to feel you smilling.

Good luck Lexi. I'm so sorry things aren't quite going to plan. Will be thinking of you and your family xx

Sending all the support, love and positivity in the world your way ❤

:hug: try to relax and focus on the fact that your baby will be here so soon!! <3<3<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->