off to 'ttc'

S

stargirl69

Now that I've ovulated for this cycle and there's no chance of me conceiving this cycle, I realised that by the time my next fertile period comes around (in about 3 weeks) we will be ttc.

So excited!!! Hubby and I have now stopped using condoms - at last! We know that I'm in my luteal phase now as temping and monitoring cm.

Off to join the ttc crowd now!

Thanks for all your support and I hope you all aren't wtt for too long! It was a long wait for me!

xx

Awwww congrats!! thats really exciting. Hope your stay in TTC is short and sweet and you are in First tri before you know it. How long have you been WTT? xx

I've been ready since about the age of 25 and I'm now 28, but hubby and I had a list of things we wanted to do first. Once they were all out the way, I was just waiting for Hubby to give the go-ahead so just been waiting for that part for about a year.

Congratulations!! Sounds like you're really on track, hopefully won't be too long!
Have a wonderful time over in TTC, and best of luck!! xx

Good luck
Hope to see you over there... or even better in one of the tri rooms lol

xx

Good luck!!!

I'll be stalking you on these forums to find out how you're getting on! Very excited for you... and also very jealous!

x Fly

Congrats :) Good luck over there in TTC :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->