Official Jon & Kate Plus 8 thread :)

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
Hi ladies..

Let's talk Gosselin here!

Talk about the show, gossip, book, whatever!

- * - * - * :happydance: * - * - * -

I am sooooo pumped to see their 100th episode tomorrow night! I didn't know Emeril Lagase was still around. Hey does anyone know if Kate is still cooking with organic foods or...?

Also I saw a preview for an episode with Jon @ West Coast Choppers? This would be the 2nd TLC Crossover for Jon & Kate Plus 8 (first one being Kate's birthday episode).

I WAS on team kate...but not sure anymore..I was really upset when tonight on the E special she was talking about the book tour and being away from her family and she said "this is my job!" Ummmm last I checked your job was being a mother and taking care of your childen and family, not prancing around the country promoting your book! She goes on about how shes doing it for the family and to make money for them...they bought a friggin 1+million dollar house...give me a break..

I laughed when they showed Jon and Kate talking about the new season, Kate says shes here and always will be for the family and then Jon says all coldly "im hear for the kids" bahahah DENIED!

I'm not sure if I'm on Team Kate anymore, but I'm for sure not on Team Jon still bahahaha.

i watch this program here in the UK but we are onlyon season 3 and now doubt we will get any more seasons if it's all going a little pear shaped over there! i have never been team kate OR team jon, the only team i am on is team kids! poor things, is it any wonder mady has some of the issues she does, it was a huge change for her to have 6 siblings then be flung infront of the camera at such a young age.

God, we don't get TLC so I don't really get to see the new episodes, unless I watch on YouTube! :hissy:

I saw something interesting on TMZ the other day, and Harvey Levin made a good point... One of the camera guys was at the house, being annoying ofcourse.. but when he asked Jon what was going on.. his response was 'well, you'll have to watch the show!'.............. possibly publicity stunt?! I wouldn't be saying "watch the show!" I'd be saying "get the fuck away from my house!!"

Last monday was the highest rating show TLC has ever had...something like 5million tuned in when its usually 2-3mill...could very well be a publicity scam!

On the new TLC commercials it says "viewed by 9.8 million people" :shock:

Did anyone catch the epidose tonight?? I missed it, but its on reruns again this week so I'll catch it then.

I missed it too!
Me and the MIL forgot about it and were too busy watching Two and a Half Men!! LOL.
Oops!
I'll watch it on youtube.. unless it gets re-run tonight or sometime tomorrow afternoon...

I missed it too, I was watching I'm a celebrity... get me out of here and didn't realise it was on for 2 hours so I didn't realise I was missing it. It's on again tonight so I'm gonna watch it then, already have the tv programmed to switch over.

I watched it, wasn't that great Jon peeled a lot of garlic though :rofl:

I have watched the show for a while now and I was on Team Kate before, but I recently realized that we have no clue what is actually happening between them, ya know?
I feel bad that this show has possibly destroyed their relationship though. I can't imagine going home from the gym and being attacked by paparazzi :trouble:

So I watched it on youtube..and found it really boring!

i liked the 100th episode - i saw kate speak in march when she came to my hometown - she was actually quite down to earth and i got to meet her after. that said, i think they need to rethink their priorities for sure.

they also kinda did a cross over when kate got her renewal wedding gown at kleinfelds (Say Yes to the Dress)

So I know they sometimes show both of them on the interview couch...but I feel as tho they are kinda doing it for show or ratings....why cant they show them alone on the couch rather then just them on 1/2 the couch making it LOOK like they are alone? I really do feel a lot of it is for ratings!

I watched the new episode.. I agree a little boring. But I really want to eat the chilli mac? :rofl:

Fatso, fatso, fatso!! :(

BTW CallyD your profile pic is GORGEOUS!!! Looks like the cover of a CD!

Yuck the 100th episode was pretty boring! And I agree with Hannah, I kind of think Jon is hot...LOL! I had a dream about him last night, it was pretty random haha. Honestly though I don't think im on either team, only because we don't know EXACTLY whats going on. I do know I hate some things about Kate, and there are some things about Jon I can't stand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->