Official Jon & Kate Plus 8 thread :)

I bet they're just psyching us out that they're going to announce something about their relationship ending :(

I honestly am looking forward to this "announcement" because I truely do not want to believe their relationship is ending. The are a close-knit family, and are all in it for the kids. Hopefully they stay together!!

I don't think the announcement is them divorcing.
To me saying there's an announcement means 95% of watchers assume it'll be "we're seperating"... i think it's going to be something like "we're going to do marriage counselling" or something of that nature.
Kate won't give up the show. How will she manage to afford her expensive lifestyle?!

I just saw the "special announcement" and I really hope it's not that they are divorcing. I've been watching since the very beginning and I would hate for them to just end things. Ugh!

I was watching this thing on the TV Guide channel last night called Jon and Kate is it too late?
Apparently the announcement is that they will be seperating (obviously), but they are filing for divorce within the next week as well. TLC has been looking for a camera friendly apartment for Jon for quite some time now, as they knew it was coming.

^ WOWWWW!!!

2 more days til it airs.. we'll have to see how it goes.

Is it 1 hour?? I thought I saw that it was..

Yup, it says it's an hour! I can't remember what I was watching last night, but in the lower right hand corner, it said something about a special 1 hour episode..... it seems like they're all 'special' episodes lately!! We're all suckers for watching it too. I hate it!!... but I love to hate it!

I wish i was able to follow this in the UK, is there anywhere i am able to watch it on the internet?
x

Don't forget, Girls, Jon and Kate is on tonight, in 40 minutes! Can't wait-this sho better not be a let down lol

edit..... oops, I suppose I'm spoiling tonight's show :blush:

shhhhhhhhhhhhh...that better not be based on the show is it????????? Or is it a tabloid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->