Official Jon & Kate Plus 8 thread :)

Yeah I thought it was a little boring to be the 100th episode, didn't really get into it so much.

100th episode was pretty boring to me. Seems like there's different producers or something, or maybe they just act all weird cuz they've been in the media so much. I really LOVE to HATE Kate!!!! She pisses me off, but I still pay attention!

Those poor kids are gonna be f*cked for the rest of their lives!! Growing up with those cameras following them around! hhahaha... poor things.

I missed J+K tonight :( Booo!!!

I even missed the re-run at 12 or whatever time it comes on :dohh:

i wish we were up to the same series as you guys so i knew what you are talking about, we are too far behind :(

did anyone watch last nights episode?? i missed it..totally forgot it was on! i didnt really see any 'previews' for it during the week either.

I taped it and am watching it now....to be honest, I think all the episodes lately have been boring and this one is too. They did another crossover show with Orange County Choppers. (the motorcycle show) I guess it wasn't an awful show, but definitely pretty boring so far.

I just wanted to see the bike they made Jon! :rofl:
Apparently it was really nice, and had all the kids names on it!

Kate got a cute scooter type thing too.. like a Vespa but not an actual Vespa ??

Did anyone see the preview tonight? Jon and Kate have an 'announcement' to make. They're totally spinning this one to get ratings. I bet it's something lame.

OMG, they drive me NUTS!!!!!!!!!

But I'm a sucker who will watch it if it sounds like a good one!!! I love to hate them.

Did anyone see the preview tonight? Jon and Kate have an 'announcement' to make. They're totally spinning this one to get ratings. I bet it's something lame.

Ooh I didn't see it.. but even if it's probably going to be lame I'm gonna watch lol.

Has anyone noticed they rarely have their dogs on the show?? lol.

Here's the link to the preview if you haven't seen it.

Here's the link to the preview if you haven't seen it.

oh snap they made that look pretty good...someone needs to PM me monday during the day to remind me to watch it...oh crap I just relized we are going away for the weekend so I wont be around a tv monday night :cry: it best be on youtube or someone best tell me wht the announcement is!!

I just saw this preview on TLC. I bet it is something lame too, they always hype these things up and it ends up being disappointing.

The American Chopper one made me laugh. American Chopper did not edit out any of the digs at each other, but when TLC showed the "Jon and Kate" version it was all edited to make it seem like everything was hunky dory. That episode pissed me off when she shouted at him like a 3 year old about the dogs.

I dunno, they say they don't want all this to affect the kids, yet they air their crap. I mean the twins are old enough to understand. Its a hard situation.

Does anyone know what time it's on? When I look through the guide, it just shows a new episode and repeats...all half hour. Yet the premiere shows an hour! I'm worried I'll be in the hospital and miss it! lol. Need to set my PVR!

I F*cking hate them!!... but I'll probably watch the show... sighhhhhhhhh..
Sheri, I always thought the new episodes were on here Sundays?

Here they air at 9pm Monday nights on TLC...

and again at like midnight or 11pm I think.

I F*cking hate them!!... but I'll probably watch the show... sighhhhhhhhh..
Sheri, I always thought the new episodes were on here Sundays?

Yep, it's monday. I don't usually watch it...kinda boring...but they've peaked my interest with this past preview!

Riiiiight, Mondays, cuz last week it was on at the same time as Canada's Worst Handyman, and I hate to record that one! lol

The episodes have sucked lately, but im definitely excited for Monday. Im assuming the announcment will be about them divorcing or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->