*~* Official May Testers Thread *~* 6 BFP's!!!! *~ UPDATE: ALL NEW DATES NOW ADDED

I didn't put my name down for this month as didn't want to be disappointed...but have tested at 10dpo and got my 1st ever BFP in 12 months TTC..... please stick xxxxx

Congrats on the BFP:thumbup:!

Congrats on BFP's!

I'm out af got me yesterday :( xx

hey there
could you put me down for the 17th please

Hi MADLYTTC,

I have found something on the internet about evap lines....

When you test and if two lines show up, BOTH lines need to be the same color as the dye in the test. Now, note that I said 'color' NOT 'shade'. For instance, if your test uses pink dye, then BOTH lines need to be pink, same thing for a blue dye test. If one line is a greyish color, or almost invisible, like a watermark, that is called an evaporation line and is NOT a positive test! Evaporation line are VERY common on the cheaper tests.

Do another test with a name brand to make sure!!??

I need some advise too.... I used a superdrug test today and got a faint BFP, i've then used some cheap ebay HCG test, which are supposed to be super sensitive and are meant to pick up HCG hormone at 5 -15 days after implantation and got a BFN..... help??

My period is currently two days late, my bobbs has swollen, i've got cramping and lots of creamy CM?

Has anyone had experience of this?

Hi Ladies,

FXED AND GL TO ALL THOSES LADIES WITH BFN BUT NO AF! HUGS TO THE LADIES WHO GOT AF AND FXED AND GL FOR NEXT CYCLE AND CONGRATS TO THE LADIES WHO GOT BFP!

THIS IS ME................AF was due 2nd May, so 2 Days late! I got BFN on Sunday am with fmu and plucked up the courage to re-test again this am again with fmu! I poas and after glancing at the test and seeing no second line I put the test on the side to get ready for work. I thought no more about it and then remembered and went to ditch it and realised there was a second line on there! (I did try to take a pic this am to post but the turn out wasnt very good!) I am soooooooooo confused now cause i left the test on the side all day and the second line is no longer there BUT it def was this am as DH saw it too?????????? Could this just be the evap line? I have no other symptons except sorry if tmi but slight constipation/trapped wind and slight cramping which I have had for last 3/4 days and then earlier because I have obsessively been checking the loo roll after peeing (convinced AF is guna get me!) I noticed a brownish/pinky blob of mucus which I think looked similar to `a show` that I got at start of labour only a very minute amount! I usually get a pink tinge on the loo roll before AF hits me hard so this is new for me! I THINK I HAVE SERIOUSLY LOST IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AF HAS BEEN LATE FOR THE SECOND MONTH RUNNING NOW AND SHE IS PLAYING SERIOUS MIND GAMES WITH ME IF I AM NOT GOING TO GET MY BFN! PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE/EXPERIENCES WOULD BE OF GREAT HELP!

Awww not again, i feel for you i really do,just thinking back to last month and both our AF being so late with BFN, AF came early for me this time!! i really hope this will be your BFP!!!! keep us posted huni xxx

hi please could i be for the 13th may i am a day in to the 2ww x x

good luck ladies x x x

Could you put me down for the 15th please! Thanks
Congrats to the :bfp:

AF got Me on May 1st, Will be testing again May 29.... Good Luck and baby :dust:!!!!

Hey ladies...... no af no sign of her due to test today but im scared....

Well hold in there cos your chart is looking good!! :)

Sorry new update:
Can you put me down for May 25th? I will be testing 3 days before AF just for the hell of it. Well, hopefully I can hold out till then, lol. Thank You.
Congrats to all the bfps already, have a h&h 9 months!!

Sorry new update:
Can you put me down for May 25th? I will be testing 3 days before AF just for the hell of it. Well, hopefully I can hold out till then, lol. Thank You.
Congrats to all the bfps already, have a h&h 9 months!!

no problem and thank you :-D

Well af started Saturday and nothing but light spotting wich isnt normal for me and today is Cd5 for me and she is still lurking around..WTF? Kinda confused bout this?:shrug:

I have to wait two weeks for a blood test! i was due on the 22nd of apil!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->