*~* Official May Testers Thread *~* 6 BFP's!!!! *~ UPDATE: ALL NEW DATES NOW ADDED

put me down for 15th of May ... if i can wait that long .........

loads and loads of :dust::dust::dust: to everyone.

I am praying for all of us .....

:dust: right back at you! I'm testing the 15th also(if I can wait) These are the longest two weeks ever! What C# is this for you?

Please add me to the :bfp: list!!! I got mine this morning at 13dpo!!!! So happy!!!

:dust: to everyone waiting to test!

Congrats lovealittle1!:happydance:

Hi 'Squat18_02'! I'm quite new to the forums on Baby and Bump and for some reason can't work out how to reply to your visitor message (D'0h!) You wouldn't believe I work with technology.... :blush:

So thought I'd say hello on here till I work out how to post 'visitor messages'... any advice would be great!

Anyhoo - I'm on CD33 today would be great to be TTC buddies!

Congratz on all the :bfp: ladies. LOADS OF :dust::dust: coming everyone else way ! 3 cheers for january and feburary babies go capricorns !

sorry guys ive been away for a few days im going to start updatin now x

Onto the next cycle for me - AF got me yesterday. xx

AF is getting me today....right on the dreaded schedule. Spotting...sigh...Onwards to next cycle. Praying for a Valentine's Day baby now!

Hi Ladies,

I was due to test on 3rd May. My period is now two days late, my breast have swollen and i'm having cramping.

I done a HCG test on Sunday which was BFN, If my period does not show in the next couple of days i will test again.

Good luck to everyone

Can you take me out of the 6th and put me in for the 30th (AF arrived way early on sat!)
So with 28 day cycle...add a few days and then i will test...so the 30th pls :) xx
FX'd!! x

I didn't put my name down for this month as didn't want to be disappointed...but have tested at 10dpo and got my 1st ever BFP in 12 months TTC..... please stick xxxxx

I didn't put my name down for this month as didn't want to be disappointed...but have tested at 10dpo and got my 1st ever BFP in 12 months TTC..... please stick xxxxx

Congrats hun! :happydance: Have a H&H pregnancy babe!

Hello ladies good luck to all of you :hugs:

Can you put me down for the 17th please- AF is due on the 16th so I should know by the 17th if she does not show

Hi Ladies,

FXED AND GL TO ALL THOSES LADIES WITH BFN BUT NO AF! HUGS TO THE LADIES WHO GOT AF AND FXED AND GL FOR NEXT CYCLE AND CONGRATS TO THE LADIES WHO GOT BFP!

THIS IS ME................AF was due 2nd May, so 2 Days late! I got BFN on Sunday am with fmu and plucked up the courage to re-test again this am again with fmu! I poas and after glancing at the test and seeing no second line I put the test on the side to get ready for work. I thought no more about it and then remembered and went to ditch it and realised there was a second line on there! (I did try to take a pic this am to post but the turn out wasnt very good!) I am soooooooooo confused now cause i left the test on the side all day and the second line is no longer there BUT it def was this am as DH saw it too?????????? Could this just be the evap line? I have no other symptons except sorry if tmi but slight constipation/trapped wind and slight cramping which I have had for last 3/4 days and then earlier because I have obsessively been checking the loo roll after peeing (convinced AF is guna get me!) I noticed a brownish/pinky blob of mucus which I think looked similar to `a show` that I got at start of labour only a very minute amount! I usually get a pink tinge on the loo roll before AF hits me hard so this is new for me! I THINK I HAVE SERIOUSLY LOST IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AF HAS BEEN LATE FOR THE SECOND MONTH RUNNING NOW AND SHE IS PLAYING SERIOUS MIND GAMES WITH ME IF I AM NOT GOING TO GET MY BFN! PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE/EXPERIENCES WOULD BE OF GREAT HELP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->