*~* Official May Testers Thread *~* 6 BFP's!!!! *~ UPDATE: ALL NEW DATES NOW ADDED

Morning Ladies

Hope you all had a good weekend.

This is now day 7 - no :witch: and a :bfn:

Really fed up - got really sore back (maybe just lying in bed too long!!) and tired is not the word for it, by the time 2pm comes I'm ready to go back to bed. BB's are huge and hard and still very bloated.

Going to make dr's apt tomorrow

FX that it's a BFP just not showing up on a test for you, keep us updated!

Can you add me for the 28th testing please? That's if I can hold out for that long...!

Congrats to the BFPs and hugs to those AF got.

AF got me today but due to short cycles I will test again on 30 May - can you add that in too pls - thanks.

Congrats to the BFP's! AF just got me :( so i'm out for this month xxx

the b...i mean witch got me early :(
can you put me down for the 31st pleasexxxxx

put me down for 15th of May ... if i can wait that long .........

loads and loads of :dust::dust::dust: to everyone.

I am praying for all of us .....

Could i please be added af is due may 16th - congrats on our bfp's already

:hugs::hugs::hugs: to all ladies who AF got and fxed for next cycle!

AF is late again I had a 37 day cycle last month (am hoping she has taken a nine months hike :haha:!) I was a reg 28 day girl but somehow that has changed since ttc typically all I can tell you really it that its 31 days since first day of last period and I got BFN yesterday am with fmu. I am trying to avoid poas for as long as possible and would like to wait until at least the 37 day mark if no AF but I dont know if I can resist until Sunday if no AF????? I feel certain I ov`ed around 16th-19th which makes at least 14dpo. I am very doubtful i will get my BFP this month I mean whats likelyhood 14+dpo??? and although only sympton I have is slight cramping in my lower tummy (had for 3 days!) I feel AF will get me arrrrrrrrrrrrgh! I just wish if she is guna come in end I would like her to put me out of my misery now! :cry::cry:

Please add me to the :bfp: list!!! I got mine this morning at 13dpo!!!! So happy!!!

:dust: to everyone waiting to test!

Af got me on the First will test again on the 29th...She went easy on me this cycle, first day spotting , 2nd day verylight and today spotting once again...Woohoo normal af is heavyflow for 3-4 days

anxious my AF's since TR have been really light compared to my after TL AF's that were long and heavy!!!!

Hey Ladies,
I'm out this month too. The :witch: got me early this morning:cry:

But :happydance:Congrats and Happiness to all the :bfp:

For those left to test here's some :dust: Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys!!!

I guess back to the medicines for me:wacko:

Congrats to all the BFPs! :happydance:
:hugs: to all the people got by the :witch:

:dust: to everyone else

If anyone reads this could you please go over to the opk test thread and help me determine if my OPK is positive today? Thanks so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->