• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~* Official May Testers Thread *~* 6 BFP's!!!! *~ UPDATE: ALL NEW DATES NOW ADDED

I am going to test on May 3rd.. oh so excited!!!!!

I'm not sure what date I will be testing yet as cycles only just trying to get back to normal after coming off BCP. Based on last month then AF is due 3rd May so will probably test a few days after that. The 5th sounds like a good day to me!

Helen

You can take me off the thread hun, I got my April BFP like I hoped!

Can you put me down on May 1? My period was never longer than 30 days, sooo if the witch doesn't get me before it's gonna be good!

Hey, AF arrived today...grrrr.

Can you put me down for May 17th please? Thanks! x

I got my dates wrong can you changeme to 29th May. My body suck 43 day cycleshow is that allowed?

Can you put me down to test on 18th please.

Thank you. Lets get lots & lots of :bfp: 's this month please and lets ban :witch:

:dust: to all x

yayyy i didnt know there was a may testing thread... :happydance: i usually have really long cycles.. and dunno when im gonna ovulate.. but its my dads birthday may 27th.. so if no af by then im going to test :D

so may 27th for me please :D

Well my last two cycles have only been 25 days long! But I will put me testing day down for day 28 which would bring me to the May 14th. My cycles are anything between 25 and 28 days long.

:hug:

Sure are alot of May 3rd testers!!
:dust::dust:

The Ugly :witch: is due on is May 3, But I might Test early (On Birthday :cake: May 1st...)

This is my 3rd cycle on FEMARA, and 1st Cycle using ClearBlue Fertility MOnitor...I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THEM BOTH IF YOUR HAVING TROUBLE TTC!

I got a Big "O" on CD 10 :sex:!!! today is cd12 OF 28, & I HAVE 14 LONG days Til Testing (OR 16days DPO) !!!

I got my fingers Crossed! :winkwink:

:dust: to Everyone!!!

DREAMING OF BFP!!!!!!!

Can I change my date to the 23rd please?
Af was late agaaain O:)

xx

AF is due 3rd May, but I won't test til 4 May if AF doesn't show - can you put me down for 4 May?

i can u add me on for may 9th .......luks like ill be ov tomorrow .....my opk is a shade away from a +.......will hopefully get a + tonite ..........so im gonna say af due around the 9th

and gud luck girls ######babydust#######

Hi can you add me please? :) my AF is due may 4th so ill be testing may 5th if no AF by then :) Thanks. Good luck everyone!! :dust: :dust: xx

**Edit** Caved in and tested and got :bfp: :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->