*~* Official May Testers Thread *~* 6 BFP's!!!! *~ UPDATE: ALL NEW DATES NOW ADDED

Ruskie will keep you in my prayers!!! Lucia..put me down for the 1 of May

Hi

can you put me down for 19th May please.

curlew

Hi, can i join?

Please can you put me down for the 3rd May!!

Thanks guys !! Looks like things are going to be okay we had a nice long talk ! Can you put me down May 20th pls =-D

Hey! Can you put me down for May 18th please? Thanks!

Looks like I may be the first for May! Ahh!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/319087-did-just-do.html

Wow! congrats! and so early in your cycle! H&H 9 months! xx

Hey Lucia,

don't think my date is there...can you add me for May 17th please?

Thanks! xx

hi can you put me down for 2nd may please??
good luck to all xxxxxxxx

Now I'm not sure what to think. Some of my symptoms had decreased a little although no where near gone. Now they've come back. I normally have trouble getting to sleep but the last week or so I've been asleep within a couple minutes. I normally toss and turn and wake up a lot, but I've been so dead asleep I wake up sore from being in the same spot all night. My boobs were so sore last night I couldn't get comfy at all. Af should have started Saturday ish, but I'm scared to test!

Now I'm not sure what to think. Some of my symptoms had decreased a little although no where near gone. Now they've come back. I normally have trouble getting to sleep but the last week or so I've been asleep within a couple minutes. I normally toss and turn and wake up a lot, but I've been so dead asleep I wake up sore from being in the same spot all night. My boobs were so sore last night I couldn't get comfy at all. Af should have started Saturday ish, but I'm scared to test!

Man you have to test! that like 4 days late! Good luck! xx

Hi, I'm a newbie to this board. This is our 5th cycle, but first cycle using OPK. Can you put me down for May 9? Thanks

:dust:

I've seen so many bfn I'm scared of peeing on a stick! Another weird thing- I got 2 positive opks last Thursday, but I know for sure I wasn't ovulating then. I've done one since then, and it was negative, so I'm not sure what to make of it. A couple things I forgot to mention: I'm hungry all the time, and I've been crampy and had a backache off and on since I had the spotting. I've also had so much cm I've run to the bathroom several times positive Af was here.

they all sound like positive signs to me hun! really hope its a BFP for you! xx

Af is trying to wiggle her way in.. Having lots of cramping and went to bathroom and when i wiped pinkish cm

I've been having a ton of cramping today which I usually don't get. They've been weird varying from Af type to o type to something else. Not sure what to think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->