• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~* Official May Testers Thread *~* 6 BFP's!!!! *~ UPDATE: ALL NEW DATES NOW ADDED

ok just did another opk and still nearly! there lol ...........so hopefully will be + by tomorrow....will keep u posted :)
the waiting for ov is just as bad as the 2ww isnt it ;)
any1 else due to ov in the next day/2?????

hi girls can i join plz
witch got me today :(
so i will be testing on 23rd may
:dust: too all x

aww sorry af arrived ....it sucks doesnt it :(
hope may brings up lots of bfp's ;)

Can you put me down for the 24th please? Good luck everyone!

Evil wicked :witch: got me this morning , Put me down for may 20th please =D
LOTS AND LOTS OF :dust: For all this time so we can have capricorn babies !

Please can you put me down for 2nd May!!!!!!!! AF due 2nd may test later as AF late by nine days last cycle but probably wont be able to contain my poas addiciton lol!

Thank You and OODLES OF STICKY BABY DUST LADIES!

Put me down for the 18th please.... i may have to change it but for now this is my testing date.

I test May 18th...ovulate May 2!!!!!! :D

oh gosh capricorn babies :rofl: OH is a capricorn and he is stubborn as all hell, that's all i need :rofl: i'll take it in a heartbeat though!

Looks like im out guys. My husband of almost 11 years last night told me he doesnt think he loves me anymore ! Gl to all of you ! And loads of :dust:!!

omg ruskiegirl thats awful :(
did u have any idea??? im so sorry hun (((hugs)))

No not really just thought he was being his normal self . Im devastated i dont know what to do from here :cry:

oh god i really dont know what advice to give .......is he leaving the house i take it?? i see you have 2 already like myself .....hope u have good friends and family around u to support u

We rent an apartment so ill be leaving and going to stay with my mom temp possibly. I have no work skills or anything so this is going to be rough !

just u make sure he supports his children(finacially i mean!) u shudnt have to struggle !!!! hope your mum takes good care of u all .......and you always have b&b to chat to people (including myself is ever u wanna pm me )

oh no ruskie i'm so sorry :(
get him for child support for sure! and if you two can work it out i hope you do :hugs:

Oh ruskie like the other girls I really dont know what to say but to wish you all the best im sure you have lots of people behind you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->