Official October Team Bumpkins

Chaos

Mum to one =)
Reaction score
Hey all,

I was just wondering if we are going to have an October Mums thread. I'd love to talk to other Mums due then. I just didn't know how it's gone about to start it as I'm a newbie and I noticed previous months have one..

Thanks! :)

-------
:pink: = 39
:blue: = 49
:yellow: = 6o

October Due Dates.

1st October
FunnyBunny :yellow:
Chaos :pink:
Sam76 :blue:
RubyLei :blue:
Sesame :yellow:
Adra :yellow:
dreamer56 :yellow:
katethegeek :pink:
Thrussell :pink: Baby girl Born 16th September ~ 7lb 2oz
special_kala :pink:
Bana :yellow:

2nd October
CharliesMom :pink:
Danuta :yellow:
RebaMC Expecting Twins! :pink: :blue:Babies Matilda (Tilly) Grace and Jasper (Jas) Gabriel born 24th August. 5lb1oz & 5lb15oz
kerribo :yellow:
xTaylorsMummy :blue:

3rd October
jayne191284 :blue:
daphy :yellow:

4th October
Pootle33 :blue:
Nikki_j :yellow:
CarlandMolly :yellow:
michx2009 :yellow:
Eala :pink:
Kaites :pink:
Daopdesign :blue:

5th October
Stick2000 :pink:
AngelMummy :blue:
Bickers :pink:

6th October
jlosomerset :blue:
Krissssiiii.x :pink:
fancyk500 :blue:

7th October
Hopedance :blue: Baby Samual Born Monday 3rd August. 3lbs 4oz via C Section.
Mommyw/Baby2 :yellow:
Welsh_mum2be:yellow:
Laraa :pink:
Loulabell84 :pink:
Gunners Mamma:yellow:

8th October
Jacks :pink:
Kbee :blue:
jadesh101 :pink: Baby Kiera Cariad born Saturday 5th October. 5lbs 12oz via C Section.
radioDJ:yellow:
hunnibunni10:yellow:

9th October
Msangie11 :pink:
florabean1981 :blue:
baby.love :pink:
selina-ann:yellow:
Ladyty2k :pink:

10th October
lexy604 :blue:
jjj
lepaskilf :blue:
Louisaandcoco :pink:

11th October
Bingers :pink:
Neon:yellow:
BubbleOnBoard :pink:
Awayagain :yellow:
Djgirl1976 :blue:

12th October
Lucilou:yellow:

13th October
my1stbump :blue:
bailey4eva :blue:
tj1091 :pink:

14th October
Hopedance :blue:
Keerthy:yellow:
georgia3plus1 :yellow:
oct-bump:yellow:

15th October
tj1091 :pink:
Rayah123 :blue:
craftymum:yellow:
jacs:yellow:
Lyre :blue:

16th October
Jo_79 :blue:

17th October
mer01 :pink:
Colsy :yellow:
Britt1986 :blue:
znwinnie :pink:

18th October
Anababe :blue:
H702 :blue:
pinklilackiss :pink:
MillyMolly :blue:
FirstPrincess :pink:

19th October
Dom85 :blue:
Mumof42009 :blue: Baby boy born 17th September ~ 4lbs and 15oz!
Neferet :blue:
Pip Holder :yellow:
Littlekitten8 :blue:
Neferet :blue:
RFbump :Girl:

20th October
MrsO29 :blue:
Ashrxxx
R&JBabybean :pink:
excitedbecky1 :yellow:
Katieee :blue:
janey09 :blue:

21st October
Eswift :yellow:
KKSARAH :pink:
aimee-lou:yellow:
jesse k + x :blue:
angels330:yellow:
per16:pink:

22nd October
Loopylj :blue:
Obeez :yellow:
cinnamongirl :blue:
HoneySunshine:yellow:
Cloud9mummy :blue:

23rd October
Nanaki:yellow:
Reedy :yellow:
RaInBoWs :pink:
Mummy~L :blue:
amandas:yellow:
katieeeee :blue:
Lindak :blue:
MeggieMoo88 :blue:
SarahJayne_X :blue:
HarmonyBunny :blue:

24th October
Amberley:yellow:
Bonfloss :pink: Baby girl born 24th September
Sobersadie :pink:
Elainegee :blue:
Charlottesma:yellow:
madkoi_baby:yellow:
Kte:yellow:
Abigail_71:yellow:
abigail_71:yellow:
trinitydm:yellow:

25th October
madkoi_baby :blue:
Yemii_2009

26th October
Maffie :blue:
Afarish88 :yellow:
katet26 :yellow:
babystar :blue:

27th October
Shell1983 :yellow:
Pocketbird30 :yellow:
lou1979 :yellow:
Liz101 :yellow:
CatStorey :blue:

28th October
Helz81 :blue:
Natalie Flynn :blue:
Lucy Lu :yellow:
i_am_amy :yellow:HippoBelly :yellow:

29th October
Nickij :yellow:
Pink1981 :blue:
SoonToBeMom :yellow:

30th October
Lazy Leo:yellow:
nfm3 :pink:
Snowy :pink:
Panda97 :pink:
bananatea:yellow:
sallybaybii:yellow:
karentia :pink:
Sarah301009 :pink:

i'm due in october too, on the 7th. which date are you due? i think most october mums haven't moved over from 1st tri yet, there is always confusion over when 1st tri ends, lol.

Hi, I'm due on 5 October. Haven't posted much but lurk most days reading posts. I've recently started to read threads on this forum as I near the end of first tri.

Was hoping sickness would have gone by now but it hasn't ...... although has died down a bit. I've lost nearly a stone since I found out I was pregnant at the end of January and don't seem to have put any weight on - but belly has expanded and need to go and but some new work trousers the weekend. I think most of it is still bloat but is definitely getting harder.

I'm sure this thread will get busier as more move over from first tri.

Doh, that makes sense (re them still being over in 1st Trimester)

I'm due 1st October.

Yes the morning sickness was horrid from week 4 thru to 12. From week 10 till last Friday I basically did not eat a thing. I just couldn't face it. Lucky my want for food has come back with a vengeance. *touch wood* I've not felt sick in a couple of weeks, of course not that has been taken over by round ligament pain!

I had to get a belly band at 8 weeks lol. I've gone from a 32inch flat belly to a 41 inch looking like I swallowed a bowling ball!

i will be comimg over from first tri next week (altough i do feel as if i have outgrown the threads in there now)
i would love to join the october mums thread if one is started. i am due on the 7th of october.

xx

hi,

Am due on 14th october ........
I don't post much these days...... Coz I am having limited access to Internet!!!!!

I am just waiting for the october team bumpkins to join us :)

Cheers,

Keerthy

Hi, I'm due on the 1st Oct too Chaos. Great to see Oct mummies moving over to 2nd tri.

Chaos, you have practically started your thread here!! Just change the title to 'Official October Team Bumpkins' and you are set!! Then when October mummies move over they will have a home!!!

Welcome to all you October mums!!!

xxx

Hi everyone

I am due on October 4th!! Cant believe we made it to 2nd trimester, the 1st one seemed so long........! I am still feeling sick although a bit better today and have been struggling feeling so tired but that also better today!! Look forward to speaking to everyone over the next few weeks.

Hi everyone, i am due 5th Oct. Was not sure when to move over really. Is is the end of 13 weeks or beginning?? LOL confused. I am 13+1 today.

Chaos, you have practically started your thread here!! Just change the title to 'Official October Team Bumpkins' and you are set!! Then when October mummies move over they will have a home!!!

xxx

lol I guess I did! Okie I'll change the title. I apologize if I stepped on anyone's toes with this (ie normal monthly thread starters!) Sorry :)

xxx

lol I guess I did! Okie I'll change the title. I apologize if I stepped on anyone's toes with this (ie normal monthly thread starters!) Sorry :)

Ps : how do I change the topic name? It won't let me on the OP?

Yikes, double post. Ok I figured out how to change the title after much clicking lol.

Funny Bunny ~ Thats great we are due the same day! The first things our friends said to us when we told them the due date was "We know what YOU was doing on NYE" haha.

Angelmummy ~ I was wondering that too as I thought it was at wk 12 but then I read at wk 13.

I was looking at the other monthly threads, do I need to put peoples due dates on the first post? (or do you want me to?)

Helloooo,

I am not sure when we are allowed to move into this one either (hehe) but I have been lurking here for a little while.

I'm due October 4th :) 1st tri seemed to go reallllly slow. Now my next goalpost is my next scan on 3rd June. Aaaages away. Although everyone is saying it will fly by!!

xxx

hello im due on the 1st too xxx please add me on xxxxxxxxxx

i think i feel ready to move over to 2nd tri now. once you are 13 + 1, you are 1 day into your 14th week of pregnancy, so i think that counts!! :rofl: besides, my morning sickness is long gone and my bump is starting to appear, so things are more relevant in here now. i'm so glad we've made it!!

I'm october 1st too theres loads of us due then!

Thought i'd drop by and see all the 2nd Tri bumpkins lol! Save me a decent seat girls as i'll be over next week :wohoo:

:hugs: to you all & Chaos thanks for starting the thread :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->