Official October Team Bumpkins

Oh wow! October mummies already!

I concieved in october!

welcome! It's wonderful here! But I'm going to third tri in a week! Scary!

Enjoy your journey and any worries and we will gladly settle your nerves!

xxxx BB2 xxxx

Hi ladies, can I move over with you?? Am due 6th October, had nuchal scan yesterday, will know resultson Monday, fingers x all good thou!!! x

Hey Ladies!

Sorry I fell off the face of the earth. I flew to England on Tuesday and after 15 hours traveling was pretty wiped out. I fell asleep at 6pm England time and am now wide awake (its midnight!) lol.

So I think I can feel my lil girl moving some what. Now when I lay on my belly, Its pressure in my womb and like a lil fish is swimming left to right lol. Its not any specific kicks or punches, just the pressure of something moving in there. Guess Mum can't lay on her belly any more cause someone is bugging out about it lol.

The first thing I did when I landed was went to Mcdonalds and got the English version of a Chicken sandwich (its totally different in America) omg it was SO good lol. Then tonight I had fish and chips for dinner and tomorrow fully intend on getting a battered sausage. Oh English food how I've missed you.

Hey nikki_j, Sam76, Hopedance, Charliesmom, Rubylei, Baby.Love and jlosomerset. I'll update the first post with your due dates :)

Hows everyone feeling?

I'm october 1st too theres loads of us due then!

I guess we were all doing the same thing on New Years Eve ... you know ... sitting on the sofa eating crumpets, drinking tea and waiting for the stork to knock our front door *ahem* ;)

Thought i'd drop by and see all the 2nd Tri bumpkins lol! Save me a decent seat girls as i'll be over next week :wohoo:

:hugs: to you all & Chaos thanks for starting the thread :D

Yw :) What's your due date? It was hurting my mummy brain trying to work it out haha.

BB2 ~ Thank you :hug:

Add me to the list of those due Oct 1st :)

Thought i'd drop by and see all the 2nd Tri bumpkins lol! Save me a decent seat girls as i'll be over next week :wohoo:

:hugs: to you all & Chaos thanks for starting the thread :D

Yw :) What's your due date? It was hurting my mummy brain trying to work it out haha.

BB2 ~ Thank you :hug:

I wont know till monday for sure and will be joining you next week, i am still in 1st Tri running the October thread in there.... Cant wait to come over though, see you next week, cant wait to chat to you more :hugs:

I'm october 1st too theres loads of us due then!

I guess we were all doing the same thing on New Years Eve ... you know ... sitting on the sofa eating crumpets, drinking tea and waiting for the stork to knock our front door *ahem* ;)

Haha, :rofl: so funny - was thinking that when I was looking at how close all the due dates are!!! My best friend is a midwife, and she says it actually gets really busy in September / October with women giving birth (what with everyone getting *jolly* throughout the christmas period and New Years! Lol. I find that quite amusing.

I personally feel fine, no sickness etc, however, my boobs are still reeeeally sore. Don't have much of a bump at the mo. Although I must say I look like I have a bump at night more than in the morning!

How are you girls? xxx

well im excited to be here, and then in 5 weeks i can find out the sex of our baby, i really think its a boy, does anyone have a funny feeling like that xxxx

Hey October bumps! :)

Hows your weekend going? I just went out to lunch for my sisters Birthday, I'm knackered now and in need of a nap haha.
I'm flying back to America on Tuesday, not looking forward to the flight cause I got a 5 hr layover in Chicago. Boo!

:hug: to all :)

Hi -

Please add me to the October 1 due dates!

-Sesame

Hi again Ladies! Second Tri already! Whohoo!

How have all of you been? I can't WAIT to find out what we are having. I have this HUGE feeling it is going to be a girl.

Anyone decided on names yet?

Oct 7th is my due date btw, if you want to add me to the list.

Hiya i'm due 8th october!

Hi all,
I am due on the 8th as well........nice to have a home in 2nd tri.
Hers to all having a happy next few months.
xx

Hiya im sneaking in a couple of days early if you dont mind!!

Due on 16th

welcome over all october mummies to be :D cant believe you are all coming over now :O i got my positive preg test in october times going to quick now good luck to you all :D xxx

Evening everyone

Well now into the 15th week and I think......the nausea could be easing.... was wondering when it might finally happen!!! I also dont feel quite as tired as did 1/2 weeks ago so feeling much better.

Have double test a week today and hopefully get to hear baby's heart that day too. Wish it was our 2nd scan but thats not until 15th May but I do feel like time is speeding up a bit now and bought my very first thing for the baby at the weekend - 3 babygrows. Have picked nursery furniture but probably wait a few more weeks before we order anything! Ooohhhh its so exciting now.

Does anyone feel anything yet? I know its officially too early according to the books as most say 16 weeks onwards but I swear I occasionally feel things which are feeling in my stomach I cant ever remember feeling before.....!

Hi ladies, got my second scan date thru today, 27th May so will be 21+1, am sure I will be huge by then!!! Had nuchal scan last wed and was told if high risk would have a phone call today......and no phone call so fingers x all good!!
Hope everyone doing well x

hi ladies,

How's everyone doing????

I have been having palpitations since yday and fully tired!!!!!! Aarrrrrgghhhhh! My husband is at his moms and he has to travel about 9 hours!!! I just need him so much...... I have become too attached to him after my :bfp:

Hiya girls, thought i'd pop in and say hi as from tomorrow i will be over in 2nd Tri :D

Can i be added to the list please .. My EDD is the 14th

See you all tomorrow :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"