Official October Team Bumpkins

Well done baby.love, welcome to 2nd tri, its quite quiet over here compared to 1st tri, needs livening up!!!

jo_79, good luck with nuchal today hun, hope they dont keep you waiting too long!!! x

Hiya Jlo yep its awfull quiet over here isnt it... and i am already missing being in charge of the thread :rofl: I aint even on the list yet :cry:

Jo_79 best of luck hun :) Hurry back with a pic x

Hiya Jlo yep its awfull quiet over here isnt it... and i am already missing being in charge of the thread :rofl: I aint even on the list yet :cry:

Jo_79 best of luck hun :) Hurry back with a pic x

:happydance::happydance: welcome baby.love!!!!!! yayyyy!!!!!

I am happy I got my wireless activated today I missed BnB so much!!!!

Yay im here!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all :hi:

Got scan at 2.15 today so will post pics when i get back later

My sickness feeling seems to have returned the last couple of days :(

Yaaay Jo_79 :hugs: ... Aint 2nd Tri Bumpkins like a ghost town, reminds me of the early days in 1st Tri....

Baby.love - am doing great honey! How are u and bubba doing????my tiredness getting better,.... my sugar levels going down! so doc advised me to always keep a chocolate next to me in case I get tired!!!! but... I am hating sweets now!!!!! my next scan will be in the b/w 16th and 20th week! Arghhhh 2nd tri is making pregnancy "real" isn't it!!!??!!!

Good Luck for your scan Jo!!!!! how exciting isn't it????

Yep its all very real now Keerthy! Me and bubba are plodding along perfectly thanks.. Proper exhausted all the time though. Got our gender scan on May 2nd so really looking forward to that, but have my consultant on April 27th to see if i can go for a natural birth.

I am the opposite to you and love chocolate..infact anything sugary is my best friend lol. Savoury food bores me :(

Hey all, Finally have time to sit down and write something... Feeling very tired today, really wanted cheese on toast yet after makin it I couldnt eat it :( I wish I had someone here for company tho, living on my own is getting boring now haha!!

How is everyone?? Hoping to get a scan from the hosp in 3 weeks to find out the sex of my baby - im so impatient and not knowin is killing me lol xx

Oh ive gone off chocolate too, which usually i eat too much of it so maybe not a bad thing, im into spicy food and savoury things - especially mashed potato atm!

Seems so long ago that none of us could believe it was actually real!

I know, I remember doing my pregnancy test thinking it was lying to me haha... xx

Oh ive gone off chocolate too, which usually i eat too much of it so maybe not a bad thing, im into spicy food and savoury things - especially mashed potato atm!

I

Seems so long ago that none of us could believe it was actually real!

It's the same with me!!!!!
I am loving all curries.... LOL

Am feeling super super tired everyday!!!!! Just can't believe am in 2nd tri....,,,., but pregnancy seems getting real!!! :)

Hi ladies, just got back from a trip to town, bought DS1 lots of clothes for the 'summer', he has shot up loads and nothing is fitting him, good old Primark!! Could really do with a little sleep now thou but my 2 boys r having none of it, lol!!!
I'm the same loving anything savoury, even better if someone else makes it for me, mmm!! Was the opposite with the other two and needed a daily sugar fix!!!
Had my nuchal results back today, finally, all low risk, yay!!!!

Am back!! Got my scan done, for some reason they are posting my final definite EDD to me with the scan report - bit confused by that.

Baby looked all good - looks like its got long legs. I cant believe its grown so much since my scan 2 weeks ago :)

Hey Hey! :)

Well I'm back from England. (got back at 1AM last night after 24 hours of travel, phew)

United airlines are on my voodoo doll with pins list. Lots of horrible things, one being them watching me struggle at 15 wks pregnant with a 45lb and 25lb suitcase on to the scales whilst 4 staff stood, watched and talked.

I did really bad with a "healthy diet" last week haha. I basically lived off battered sausages, fish and chips, and English breakfasts!

At the rate people back home are buying stuff for the baby, we're not going to have to buy a thing! I have my sister coming to stay for a month in July, then again for 2 weeks at the end of Oct with her Mum and 2 brothers and then for Christmas my Nan, Uncle and Auntie are coming! (all with suitcases of baby stuff lol)

My belly is getting massive. It was 41 inches before I went to England, I'm scared to measure it now haha. Hubby said it looks a lot bigger (Pre pregnancy a 32 inch flat belly!!) We'll all have to post some bump pics :)

How is everyone else doing?

Sesame, Mommyw/Baby2, Jacks, Kbee, jo_79, baby.love, ~ I added you to the list :)

jenwigan ~ Thank you for the welcome :)

Pootle33 ~ lil Pickle was very active here ... swimming left to right. Its so odd, like a pressure of a lil fish swimming around lol. While I was in England I think I felt a kick, I'm not sure never having felt one before, but it felt like someone flicked the inside of me, was most odd! I bet you are feeling something! :)

Keerthy ~ How are the palps doing?

Ok maybe i have gone mad but i dont see my name on the list :dohh: Sorry Chaos

Yummy battered sausage...I am having jumbo sausage tonight :D

Ok mine has updated now :rofl: Bloody hell i am going mad i reckon!

Ok maybe i have gone mad but i dont see my name on the list :dohh: Sorry Chaos

Yummy battered sausage...I am having jumbo sausage tonight :D

Hmm strange .. try pushing F5 when your browser window is open, it will refresh the cache .. lemme know if it still aint showing :)

I had battered sausage and chips 3 days in a row haha. Thing is, I am *REALLY* craving it right now, 4000 miles away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->