OFFICIAL Red Cabbage Gender Prediction Thread!

right-o

here are my results:

cabbage water on the left and chemical reaction mixture on the left. the second two pictures are where i was testing the effects of altering the concerntration of cabbage water to wee. it made little to no difference :)

does this mean im having a boy?

i will find out on 8th april (maybe) :)

https://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp87/magicbubble1/SAM_0152.jpg
https://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp87/magicbubble1/SAM_0153.jpg
https://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp87/magicbubble1/SAM_0154.jpg

I think that looks pink to me = boy. :) Roll on 8th April!!

we had our 20 week scan today, were staying team yellow.
heres our results, control pot is on the left, pee pot is on the right.
https://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac134/shezrez8/DSC_0021.jpg

andersons cabbage colour is also a boy :) has anyone tried guessing your babies nub anderson?

andersons cabbage colour is also a boy :) has anyone tried guessing your babies nub anderson?
the nub you can see on my avatar is distorted as baby is lying slightly on its side, with bum kinda facing you.
i thought i mightve seen a winkle today, but i may have been imagining it!

Heya, i did post before but it must have got missed, mine was right. :D XXX

yay mine was right :D earlier on last month i posted that the cabbage had predicted me a boy. it was spot on! according to the sonogropher boy it is :) please can you add me to the list? :)

Forgot to confirm, went to my 20 week scan and he is a boy. This has worked for me, along with the baking soda test.

clever arent they. i think a scientific study should be done into these little tests :)

clever arent they. i think a scientific study should be done into these little tests :)

I'm not sure on this, but I think the paid gender tests that you can buy (intelligender test) basically uses the same things to get the boy/girl result. But I've been told that these tests are more accurate than the paid tests, so probably not lol. Maybe we could go into business and bottle up red cabbage water, or baking soda :haha:

I can't remember if I posted before, but my results were exactly the same as yours magicbubble, and I'm having a girl. I think it tests the acid/alkaline in your urine more than the gender of baby, it's all good fun :) xxx

i did mine a few weeks ago got a boy result and am having a boy :)

Mine was positive. Did it at 16+1 and it turned pink. Gender scan confirmed boy at 17+4 and anomoly scan also confirmed boy last week :)

i did my test back when i was 9 weeks and got a clear girl result and im having a girl so it worked for me and my friend also did the test with me and got a clear boy result and is having a boy. Definitely think there is some truth in the cabbage test worth doing for a bit of fun regardless.

I just did this test an got bright pink! So boy yea? An u did ring test it swung back an forth. I know its just old wives tails but its 50 perc chance of brin right :) x x

Hi people the red cabbage gender prediction test was not only fun for me and my family but highly 100% accurate!!! Being a married mother of a 5 year old girl, I was curious to find out the baby's sex early as they say that kids genders come in pairs ie a higher probability of 2 boys, 2 girls other than boy then girl and vice versa. Did a google search on accurate, inexpensive, do-at-home methods to know the baby's gender and saw the red cabbage prediction test. The next day I ran out, bought my red cabbage(1/4 head) and followed the procedure as directed on you tube. Poured my urine in the glass of red cabbage solution and got the prettiest strawberry-raspberry pink ever imagined. I ran back online and they said deep purple/grape is femme',light pink/pink is homme' lol ie Purple - girl, Pink - boy. Today after my 19th week U/S exam at my gynaecologist he announced that most positively, absolutely, definitely, we are having a lil boy! After seeing the 2 genitalia and all the there's the penis and there's a penis and scrotum sac talk, I almost fainted and held my belly laughing. Run out now and don't hesitate the test is a true indication that the forces of nature comes unparalleled to man's creation of all these sex gender kit technologies and lab tests (amniocentesis). Why put yourself in expense when the answer is just a drive away to the nearest local super market!!!!

The right photo is my sister in laws result (she is currently 5 months along with a little girl) & my result is on the left (6 weeks along) I hear it's good to test before 11 weeks I know it's 50|50 but I'm lad hers came out purple lol makes me believe it could work a little bit more post what you ladies think about our results & what you guys got when you did it 😁

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4