OFFICIAL Red Cabbage Gender Prediction Thread!

I can confirm it was correct for me :) I'm having a girl as predicted xx

I just done the test and the control was blue/purple-ish and the one with urine went pink - possibly bordering on flurescent purple. Need to get a photo on to see what other people think. I'm thinking I'm having a girl but won't know for a while yet, can't decide if we're staying on team yellow or not lol xxx

Lol!!! i really wish this could tell me accurately the gender of my baby but for now i can safely say i dont think i will be peeing in a cup of cabbage like a mad woman lol.

I can confirm it was correct for me :) I'm having a girl as predicted xx

Aww congrats :)
I have my gender scan in 3 weeks, so I'll try doing another test before I go and then I'll post the results up to see whether it's right for me. I've had all red results so far = Boy.

Forgot to update this, sorry! The cabbage was wrong for me, we are deffo team :blue:! x

Gender scan said boy for me. So it will be right. Will wait and see at my 20 week scan though :)

mine said girl but Im not convinced find out 4th april

im going to try this - i will have to put a red cabbage on my shopping list :)

I was going to try this again, just before I go to my 20 week scan and see if it still says red. You can't find them here anywhere. There obviously must be a lot of pregnant women trying this test out, or it's not it's season to be sold :haha: I'll go with the first guess :D

Here's my test from this afternoon. I'm going to try again in the morning.

The left is mine, purple (didn't change) and the right is my dear OH's (thank you for participating honey :kiss:) his is blue.

I hope I get a boy prediction tomorrow... we have two girls already! We won't find out for sure until the end of April though.

Attachments

• cabbage wee.jpg
    cabbage wee.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 7
Here's my test from this afternoon. I'm going to try again in the morning.

The left is mine, purple (didn't change) and the right is my dear OH's (thank you for participating honey :kiss:) his is blue.

I hope I get a boy prediction tomorrow... we have two girls already! We won't find out for sure until the end of April though.

We have two girls too :) Have you tried the Baking Soda test, it's really easy to do and has been right for a lot of people xx

how much wee wee compared to cabbage water do you need? i tried the baking soda test which said girl but i think i did it wrong and added either too little or too much wee.

also how much water do you add to the cabbage? just enough to cover over the top im guessing?

I was going to try this again, just before I go to my 20 week scan and see if it still says red. You can't find them here anywhere. There obviously must be a lot of pregnant women trying this test out, or it's not it's season to be sold :haha: I'll go with the first guess :D

im ordering mine to be delivered by tescos :) hope they have some - will find out in a few hours. its due to arrive today :)

how much wee wee compared to cabbage water do you need? i tried the baking soda test which said girl but i think i did it wrong and added either too little or too much wee.

also how much water do you add to the cabbage? just enough to cover over the top im guessing?

I did the baking soda test wrong in the past too. I added far too much baking soda and urine to it and it didn't work. All you need to add is one tea spoon of baking soda into a cup and a little bit of urine, it should fiz straight away if boy. If nothing happens = girl.
With the red cabbage test, you just need to add half and half of both into a cup. I don't think it matters if you add too much urine, it should still work :)
Also wait for it to cool for about 5-10 mins.
Let us know your results :D

Ooo I love these little test thingys! We're staying Team Yellow but I'll add my results later on! :D

xx

I've just done the baking soda test (I'm sure reliability is 0%) but supposedly I'm having a girl :happy:

A baking soda test?? I am in!

My cabbage test this morning came back as blue this time instead of purple. Poopy.

I feel like a mad scientist. :haha:

A baking soda test?? I am in!

My cabbage test this morning came back as blue this time instead of purple. Poopy.

I feel like a mad scientist. :haha:

I'm not sure but I think Blue indicates girl :) Would love to know everyone's results to see how accurate this is.

i did chinese gender predictor, mayan gender predictor, needle dangling, ring dangling, crystal dangling and red cabbage.

the red cabbage was the only one that was wrong :rofl:

right-o

here are my results:

cabbage water on the left and chemical reaction mixture on the left. the second two pictures are where i was testing the effects of altering the concerntration of cabbage water to wee. it made little to no difference :)

does this mean im having a boy?

i will find out on 8th april (maybe) :)

https://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp87/magicbubble1/SAM_0152.jpg
https://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp87/magicbubble1/SAM_0153.jpg
https://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp87/magicbubble1/SAM_0154.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member