OFFICIAL Red Cabbage Gender Prediction Thread!

SO at the moment, we have 5 incorrect predictions, and 7 correct predictions, with 10 yet to be confirmed!

mine stayed the same (i used jam jars then threw them away). Im team yellow, ill let you know in April.

I did this last week, mine predicted a girl!

I'll let you know if it's right when I have my scan on feb 14th :flower: xx

Hubby caved at the scan today and we are having a boy whoop, the cabbage test was wrong for me but I'm so pleased

I did the cabbage test TWICE and both said boy!! I was confirmed girl last week at my scan.. so mine was wrong! I think what's happened (as the cabbage test is basically ph test) is that my cravings have been all fruit - which leans towards a boy result. Never really ate that much fruit before. That's my theory anyway!

I had a result of boy! ... Wont have my scan for another 5 weeks ish !! .. add me to the list if you like!

I will do the test again in the next couple days to confirm before the rest of the cabbage goes off!!

I did the cabbage test TWICE and both said boy!! I was confirmed girl last week at my scan.. so mine was wrong! I think what's happened (as the cabbage test is basically ph test) is that my cravings have been all fruit - which leans towards a boy result. Never really ate that much fruit before. That's my theory anyway!

I have craved fruit this pregnancy too which would mean boy according to old wives tales. I was just confirmed a girl and my cabbage test was wrong also so I'm thinking that's what happened.

I'm going to try this :) - add me to the list x

Got my 20 week scan next Friday 28th Jan - will pick up a cabbage over the next day or so and give it a go and upload results!!

Then see what the scan says ....

x

I have craved fruit this pregnancy too which would mean boy according to old wives tales. I was just confirmed a girl and my cabbage test was wrong also so I'm thinking that's what happened.

I eat alot of fruit as well which may be why I have a boy result!... I have a gut feeling its a boy though :shrug: we will see...

Well my 15 week scan revealed that baby is more than likely girl as there was nothing inbetween beans legs but the cabbage test came out blue three times, which i was told boy, and purple once for girl!x

ooh i've just seen blue is girl, ooh looks like mine was right :) :) x x

This sounds like so much fun! OH is bringing home cabbage, so will try and post results later! :)

What do you think? Oh and I disagree a bit on whether it is purple or pink... :)

https://www.smalltownvoice.com/baby/cabbage2.jpg

Forgot to add that the right cup is the one with the pee...

I'm having a boy, so my first test was wrong, the second one I did was right.

I did this test at 5 weeks (boy) and at 10 weeks. (also boy) I'll be getting my gender scan in a few weeks, so I'll let you know if it was right for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->