Officially 37 weeks

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
I'm so grateful to have made it this far in my pregnancy. This pregnancy has been far from easy...
Started off as a possible ectopic, had placenta previa, which when that moved caused me to hemorrhage at home. Then I was told I may have to abort my baby do to the bleeding. I ended up with a SCH from 4 weeks to 24 weeks. I had hypermesis (sp) and my ob the entire time kept talking to me like my baby was not going to be ok....

Now here we are 37 weeks! It's nice to finally be able to relax a little bit ....

Just wanted to share my excitment. :flower:

Congratulations and well done to you for making it through all that and now full term, bring on baby!!

Well done for getting through all that! And now baby is fully cooked! :)

Thanks! Now to just get through the birth... I must admit I'm nervous because I had a postpartum hemorrhage 8 hours after giving birth last time. I just hope everyone's smoothly this timw

Congratulations on 37 weeks and wow you have been through the ringer :hugs:

I admire your positivity after such an enduring pregnancy. Congrats! Wishing you an easy labor! :hugs:

Congratulations!! So close to holding your little one in your arms now after all the trouble you have had I bet you can't wait! Xx

Wow you did go thru a lot congrats on 37 weeks such a mile stone and you will do just fine in labor good luck hopefully U will meet her soon

Wow you really did go through a lot! Congratulations and well done for making it to full term! :) xx

My goodness that's a lot to go through during pregnancy. So happy for you to have made it to 37 wreks ! Are you feeling anything in terms of labor beginning? I hope you have an easy labor.

I have been having bad period cramps since yesterday and lower back pain too. Me and the hubby and our 2 boys are out walking today. Hoping to get things going sooner rather than later

Yay!! I am with you as I am 37 weeks yesterday! Won't be long for us! :) xxx

Wow you have been put through the wars during your pregnancy. Cannot imagine what you must have felt during so hats off to you☺ you and your baby's bond have kept your pregnancy going, very lucky baby xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->