Officially confused

mbrew180

Reaction score
I am not charting or anything and just letting things happen. However I used to chart years ago for TTA and am aware of signs. I also am very regular and have a year worth of periods on my period app. I average 27 day cycles. With only one that was over 30 days, and it was last April (it was a 33 day cycle)

I had unprotected sex cd 10 and 11 and think I ovulated cd 12. Well, here I am Cycle day 32, no signs of AF except one sore breast (mainly around nipple) some weird CM (thick white globs that aren't sticky or stretchy and clear "slimy") with a high soft cervix and BFN for DAYS.

I don't know what to think?

Is there anyone w/ any advice or experience w/ this, please?

I would love to know if you've found anything out! I seem to be in the same situation as you are with your symptoms, except I am on cd 37 on a regular 26 day cycle.. I have a gluten intolerance, however, that makes my body do crazy things if I don't go by a specific diet, including hormonal imbalance. Maybe that isn't your problem, too.. baby dust to you!!

I FINALLY began Cycle Day 36, 7 days late. And I'm NEVER late, so it's weird and I have no explanation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->