Officially done TTC

Baby.Love12

Reaction score
Hi there. After 13 months TTC with a MC after 8 long months I have found myself in the NTNP section of the forum as I am done TTC. If it happens it happens I cant stress over it anymore. It has totally consumed me this last year and since I have no insurance I cant seek help so there is nothing I can do. I am blessed that I have my two girls but sad because I really wanted a child with my fiance. I am sick of the negative tests month after month.

Hey there. You sound so angry, frustrated and despondent all at the same time. I'm sorry you're having such a tough time:hugs:. If you can step away from the stress of TTC it's probably a really good thing - sometimes the stress of TTC is what is actually stopping you from getting a BFP. Although with NTNP I think you are still TTC, just not really admitting it (that's how I am anyway, still temping, still knowing when my fertile days are, still symptom spotting, still disappointed when af arrives...). I had a mc after a year of TTC and it's soul destroying to start all over again. Only getting one chance every month to get it right is emotionally exhausting. Perhaps you can give yourself the year off, no pressure, even say you don't want to fall pg, and gear up to starting again in the New year? Give yourself some time to enjoy your two beautiful girls and your fiance (when is the wedding?), live life a bit and start again next year!! Good luck and try to get positive xx

Thanks for your words. When I say I am NTNP I mean no more ovulation tests no more planned sex etc. It is very disappointing every month. Its just a lot of time has passed and I feel like there could be something wrong, but the fact I got pregnant once gives me hope I will again. I have recently started praying and telling god that I have done all I can do now I sm putting it in his hands and putting some FAITH in god. If its meant to be it will be. I am still aware of my fertile days but trying not to stress over it. We have not set a date for the wedding as of yet we agreed to have a baby first. Lol dont ask me why.

Good luck! Keep visiting this site, the girls here are really good at lifting spirits! Hope to see a sticky BFP notice from you soon XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->