Officially initiated into ms club

Hoping4peanut

Reaction score
Yep...at 10 weeks it happened. Food didn't even hit stomach. Was just the food I had eaten a minute before and water I had just drank. Yikes...hopefully it was a one time thing.

Don't hormones spike around this time?

Poor you, how are you feeling now?
I remember being in asda with my first son around 8 weeks pregnant. And literally spending half an hour in the toilets with my only bout of ms.
Hope it is a one off for you xx

Haha me too! I thought I was home free and very lucky! I guess we will see in the coming days!

Ahhhhhh I wish this was me!! Mine's been getting progressively worse since about 5.5 weeks. I'm now 7 weeks and 5 days and I feel sick from about 4 a.m. to around 7 p.m. every stinking day. It's totally grim. Haven't actually been sick, but sort of wish I could be, just to get some relief! Good luck - hope it was just a one off thing for you!! Urgh. :sick:

My MS kicked in to today too hoping4peanut. I've had a few waves of nausea increasing slowly the past couple of weeks but this morning I upchucked my coffee :sick: This whole day I have been fighting nausea and hope this is as bad as I get it. Like you said maybe the hormones are peaking around now? Hope so!

My MS kicked in to today too hoping4peanut. I've had a few waves of nausea increasing slowly the past couple of weeks but this morning I upchucked my coffee :sick: This whole day I have been fighting nausea and hope this is as bad as I get it. Like you said maybe the hormones are peaking around now? Hope so!

I think they peak at 9-10 weeks :) so yip you are ight in that horrible ime but also the beter knowing it will start coming down again quickly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->