Officially NTNP...with 8mo twins!

ShelbyLC

Twin girls & baby boy!
Reaction score
Just thought I'd pop over here and say hello. I have almost-9 month old identical twins and OH and I have decided to NTNP.

A little background:

April 2012 - Ovulated around 28th, conceived our twins. Didn't get our BFP until May 29, and babies measured 2 weeks smaller than LMP dates through whole pregnancy. I know I ovulated on time, so I think the splitting of the egg prevented on-time implantation.

November 2012 - Our twins were born at 29+5 weeks.

December 2012 - Had a Mirena placed. Bled continuously for 3 weeks and had lots of pain.

January 2013 - Removed Mirena and got the Depo Provera injection. Bled almost continuously for 3 months.

April 2013 - Cancelled second Depo injection and started taking the mini pill. Noticed an immediate drop in breastmilk supply, so stopped taking it. OH and I decided to stop all hormonal BC and start using condoms during my fertile period and the pull-out method during all other times.

June 2013 - We were out of condoms so used the pull-out method. OH forgot to pull out. :dohh: I happened to ovulate a few hours later. (I feel when I ovulate.) We conceived but it ended in a chemical pregnancy.

And that brings us to now. We have now decided to NTNP. I don't chart or temp, but I do keep up with my cycle dates and when I ovulate.

I'm currently CD13 and due to ovulate on Wednesday...I think. Last month I ovulated on CD15 but my tracking app says I'm due on CD14 this month, maybe because I had a short cycle last time? I have no idea what's going on with my body right now :haha:

Anyway, anybody looking for a NTNP buddy? Or have any advice? I feel surprisingly calm! In June, when I realized I ovulated within hours of DTD, I obsessed constantly for two weeks, symptom spotting and such. I get symptoms very early (starting at 3dpo with my twins and 5dpo with my chemical) but no BFP until around when my period is due. I'm going to try to not obsess this time. I do plan on ordering some cheapie tests (wondfo?) to keep around, just in case. :winkwink:

https://lt1f.lilypie.com/UAbom6.png

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1375938000z6z27z14.png​

Hello!! I would love to be your buddy! My LO is 12 weeks tomorrow! We have decided to NTNP as well, as it took fertility to get pregnant last time!Last Wednesday, I got a period on my own which would only be the 4th time I have ever got AF on my own. We feel it is a sign to take advantage of nature! I love the idea of NTNP for a while! LESS STRESS!! Also, I am bound and determined to stay fit and healthy with the process. Exercise and endorphins are the BEST medicine for baby making...I think so anyway! I am always a happier person when I exercise! :)

That's so great your body is behaving normally! I've heard SO many stories of people that had fertility issues conceiving #2 easily. Hopefully things will be that way for you.

I'm no good at exercising - though I guess chasing after two babies could count as exercise. :winkwink: I did yoga for a while a few years ago and have been thinking about starting again. Just some easy routines at home while the babies nap.

I love your daughter's name, by the way! :flower:

Well, Wednesday was supposed to be O day but I didn't feel anything. I had weird ovulation-like pains on CD3, so I'm not sure if my body is being weird or if the CD3 pains were something else. It's possible I ovulated while sleeping, but I have no way of knowing. Only time will tell!

I ordered 50 wondfo tests last night. Should be here early next week. :thumbup:

I suppose you could have ov'ed in your sleep. Is you cm different at all?

Yeah, there's suddenly a ton of it. Thick and creamy. I did have a little bit of EWCM during my supposed fertile period, but there wasn't very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->