Officially overdue!!! Anyone else overdue wanna join me :)

Hi all.

Had my gorgeous little girl on Fri, at 9 days overdue. After a v short labour!
Amy Louise was born at 2.04pm weighing 7lbs 4oz.

Only just got to hospital in time! Had some mild contractions from 7am, which got bad about midday. So decide had to go into hospital just after 1pm. It's only a 20min drive to hospital luckily. We parked the car at 13.33. I had horrible contractions getting up to l and d. And when arrived they were still getting a room ready for me. So had to wait at waiting area at entrance. Had 3 horrendous contractions, which I couldn't cope with, was screaming! So we left bags and waddled down to desk, and quickly rushed into triage to b examined. Felt like I needed to push. Only just got some gas and air. Babies heart rate dropped, as she had decended so quickly! And pushed baby out in 7 mins! They estimated from onset of established labour to end, was 1 hour 10 mins! Had 2nd degree tearing, which is healing well.

Wishing u ladies still waiting for your little ones the best of luck. And hopefully u all hav great birth experiences.

i have a baby too :D he was born friday 15th at 21:11 after only 26 mins of esablished labour and just one push he was out.
contactions started at 1pm friday afternoon, i put it down to nothing, come 4 they were every 5-6 mins apart phoned my mum to collect lo and take him my sisters, by 6 they were every 4 mins apart, got to the hosp at 7 and i was only 2-3 cm but tey were every 3 mins apart. they broke my waters to try and advance it and a certain someone decided to poo inside... they popped a electrode on his head as his heart beat was borderline come half 8 did another exam and i was only 4cm, i told them they were wrong as i wanted push... 9pm a doctor came in as his heart beat hadnt improved, she saud to prep for a section :( then said, hang on onr last exam, she moved me onto my left, examened me and wham :D 10cm and his head was just coming out, one push later (no head then body for me ) he was out like a cannon ball.
he weighed in at 6lb 11.5oz
only got out last night due to feeding issues but all is well :)

Wow, and I thought my labour was quick - amazing! Congrats mizzy. Hav u guys decided on a name?

Hope the feeding is getting better. My milk came in yesterday, and feeding was much better, but oh the pain! Let's hope it keeps getting better xxx

yeah Joseph Gerald Stephen :)
he still wont latch on :( but will suck the death out of a finger or a bottle :S, my last LO was exactly the same though! ive just accepted ill be expressing now, hes having a mix of expressed and formula as i went to use my pump and the main part is missing so im having to hand express and i havent got the patience to get every feed out :haha: hopefully the midwife will be here soon and i can pop out and get a new pump :) my milk came in yesterday too i feel like jordan :D

My boobs still hurt and he's 10 days old now!! They calmed down but he's been feeding like a little piggy for the last 3 days so I think my boobs think there is a world shortage!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->