Officially overdue!!! Anyone else overdue wanna join me :)

offically fed up :haha: a week over due tomorow, sick of the stupid questions aswell walked in the mil's yesterday and her first comment was 'havent you had this baby yet??' and FIL shouted down stairs 'still no baby??' :dohh:
cause of course i have had the baby and forgot to tell them and he was at home with the childminder :/
ive got a 2nd sweep on tuesday and i should get my induction date tuesday too, may play on childcare issues at weekends to see if she can get me in for friday, rusty goes his dads on sunday and i want him to meet him before everyone else :haha:
its a shame about your home birth :( i hope you go naturally so you can have it, its just a shame baby comes when they want to not when we want to!

Oh I know exactly how you feel! I've stopped responding to text messages etc asking if the baby is here yet, do people think we won't tell anyone!!!

I really want a home birth but im so desperate for baby to be here for a few days before OH has to go away with work I was ok with being induced on Tuesday but they had no room so Thursday it is.

I hate not being in control but I guess this is one thing in life we have no control over!

FX'd baby makes a appearance for both of us!! i wonder how bladesgirl has got on??
unfortunatly its one thing thats out of our control, i cant even remember my first birth never mind control it :haha:

I'm hoping that she's not been on here because she has her hands full with her baby :baby:

Much empathy although I know you're both further on than me! Have you tried the fun hobby of popping to a shop and scaring people who ask when you're due by saying 'oh last week' ;-)

Haha yes I love doing that, it must be the only part of being overdue that I have actually liked! I was in the dentist yesterday and I could tell that she was really worried tht my waters would go there and then - I assured her there was no risk of that lol

they were all on about it at stay and play when i went on friday :haha: no such luck though and i bloody walked there in the hope it might start something :(

Hello sorry I haven't been on to update lol

Little boy still kinda unnamed lol born 12.52 on Saturday 9th march!! He was 8lb 10oz! He's cute! I was doing ok and got to 10cm eventually after they increased my induction drip but then after all that my heart decided to play up like it has all pregnancy and recorded a record high of 200 BPM which I heard the doctors say and all of a sudden there were 3 midwives and 3 doctors very scary!! So they decided forceps was the only option and to cut me which obviously the state I was in paniced and cried like a baby lol but it's all good he came out quite easy and they stitched me back up!! (Hurts now though)

I just want to go home to the comforts of my own house and my OH but they are really annoying and haven't let me go yet thus the lack of update as its so hot in here and I get no sleep at all on the ward :( my heart rate has reduced dramtically today though so fingers crossed!!

Baby isn't feeding great he's a bit of a nightmare but when he really is hungry he's eats for England lol!!

Any news anyone else :) xxxxxx

congrats bladesgirl, glad hes hes safe and sound :D hopefully you will be home before you know it :)

no baby :( havent got a date yet, will get one tuesday when i go for my 2nd sweep. hoping i dont go today or tomoz now as rustys just done a retake from the exorsist all over me :s

yeah his cousin had it friday so looks like hes passed it on :( hope i dont catch it or OH!
how are you finding motherhood so far?

I am 40+4 and sooooo fed up! This little fella is too comfy to make an appearance anytime soon!
Going to get to ring my midwife and see if gentle persuasion will get him shifting :haha:

Xx

Im 40+3 with second, had to be induced with my 1st, goin for sweep on tuesday and being booked in for induction at same time im wanting to go 2day, be such a good present for mothers day x

hi ladies hope u dont mind if i join in? im 40+1 today and having my third membrane sweep tomorrow.am praying it works as the doctor is already asking me about induction which i do NOT want!! i want an all natural birth but then again i dont want to put my baby in danger by keeping her in there too long.which my hospital recommends no longer than 41 weeks :( how are u ladies doing? at my last appt i was 3cm and 90%effaced so im hoping tomorrow i will be maybe 3 1/2 or 4cm.and going to try TONS of walking and DTD after sweep tomorrow.

As far as I gather, 42 weeks is ok? 41 weeks seems a bit - enthusiastic of them ;) :)

As far as I gather, 42 weeks is ok? 41 weeks seems a bit - enthusiastic of them ;) :)

thats what i said!! and then i looked it up online and heard different things some say 41 others say 42.i just want her to be safe and healthy thats what matters most to me.so im on the fence i feel pressured and i told myself by no means would i ever even think of getting induced unless of coure it was a danger to keep her in there.

Hello sorry I haven't been on to update lol

Little boy still kinda unnamed lol born 12.52 on Saturday 9th march!! He was 8lb 10oz! He's cute! I was doing ok and got to 10cm eventually after they increased my induction drip but then after all that my heart decided to play up like it has all pregnancy and recorded a record high of 200 BPM which I heard the doctors say and all of a sudden there were 3 midwives and 3 doctors very scary!! So they decided forceps was the only option and to cut me which obviously the state I was in paniced and cried like a baby lol but it's all good he came out quite easy and they stitched me back up!! (Hurts now though)

I just want to go home to the comforts of my own house and my OH but they are really annoying and haven't let me go yet thus the lack of update as its so hot in here and I get no sleep at all on the ward :( my heart rate has reduced dramtically today though so fingers crossed!!

Baby isn't feeding great he's a bit of a nightmare but when he really is hungry he's eats for England lol!!

Any news anyone else :) xxxxxx

Congrats blade :happydance: no baby yet for me unfortunately! Induction is looking more and more likely on friday :cry:

Massive congratulations Bladesgirl! Im so please for you!!!

I'm booked in to be induced on Thursday, strangely I feel a lot calmer now, I have an end date!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->