OFFICIALLY TRYING :D So what team are you on, pink or blue?

SJDsMommy

1 prince and 1 princess<3
Reaction score
I am SOOOO excited! After 3 months of NTNP my hubby and I agreed to officially start trying ( a month earlier than planned) we weren't fond of an August due date at first, but I really want another baby (I want my kids close in age, they would be about 20 months apart if I conceive this cycle) and so we just decided to go for it, who knows it might just be our month!

I just got off my period and my cycle is about 37-38 days now (about a week longer than before I had my son, but I am still breast feeding so it might vary)..

Anyway AF is expected on/around December 13th I'm hoping she is a no show this time! Going to test December 12th if I can manage to wait that long, but I'll probably end up buying a couple dollar store tests and start testing on the 9th or so. Praying for a girl and keeping my fingers crossed this is our cycle!

Good luck to those who are TTC :dust:

I already have an amazing little boy, and I wanted a boy first, and I'm hoping baby number 2 is a girl :pink: so I'm team pink :) :cloud9: What are you hoping for?

Very exciting, congratulations!! Hope you catch that egg quick!!

For me, I have two gorgeous little boys and would now love to be blessed with a little girl.
Fingers crossed for both of us!

i dont care i just want a baby :)
got a little girl shes 3 and wants a sister lol but id b happy with either :) x

I don't have any kids so either would be fine with me :)

Have a gorgeous little boy and I would love another but I will be happy whatever I am blessed with :)

I have a little boy, so I am hoping for team:pink: but after the year I have had I would be excited for either one!

I would love to have a baby boy first! But I also daydream about a girl.

OH already has a boy and girl from a previous relationship so
he's happy to have either.

I really hope my blankets are blue ^_^

I have a little boy, so I am hoping for team:pink: but after the year I have had I would be excited for either one!

This is me too! We are only having one more due to age (!!) and finances so we would like to be on :pink: but a healthy baby comes first.

:hugs:
x

Good luck everyone :) I'm not one for dress up but I hope I get to buy some baby girl clothes soon for a change, theres so much cute outfits for girls and hardly anything for boys! haha

Honestly just want a BFP. I would be so happy with either at this point. But I have always always wanted a little girl :)

I have a beautiful 3 year old DD that is asking for a baby bud-er!! And I have a SD from my hubby so it is time for the barbies to have only one room in the house!
Bring on the GI Joes!!!

I don't have any kids yet so I don't mind if I have a boy or a girl, as long as it is a healthy baby and it happens soon!!

So I guess I am team yellow :haha:

I have one boy and would love a little girl. Anyone trying anything special to get a girl/boy or do you girls believe in that stuff?

We want a little girl so much! I think DH wants a girl more than I do! Based on family history, it's more likely to be a boy, and I'm happy either way, but since we'll likely only have the one so.....I'm team pink!

I have a little girl already, so would be nice to have a boy, but I also love the idea of two girls! So twins - boy and girl would be great :lol:

I don't know why, but the last year or so, I have had this strong feeling my first baby will be a girl. Both hubby and I have had dreams of babies and every time, the baby has been a girl! I would be happy with either, but I really think I will be rocking a pink bump for 2012!!

We want a little girl so much! I think DH wants a girl more than I do! Based on family history, it's more likely to be a boy, and I'm happy either way, but since we'll likely only have the one so.....I'm team pink!

My Hubby too. Everytime a show, commercial or even when we see a couple with a newborn baby girl at the mall he gets a little glassy eyed. (he's more hormonal than me!) We have a 2 year old boy.

I'd love to have a little girl next but I'd be just as happy with a little boy, at least I'd be well prepared for a little hose again. (hehe) and I can avoid getting sprayed this time... maybe. lol:rofl:

hello ladies, sorry I haven't really been all that active.. Someone asked if anyone is doing anything special to sway the gender..well the only thing I am doing is drinking a glass of cranberry juice every day..(I HATE THE STUFF) but I guess cranberry favors female sperm since it is acidic..other wise not trying anything. I can't wait to be pregnant again :) I had the best pregnancy ever with my son, only had morning sickness for one night, I wasnt really uncomfortable at all so I hope the next pregnancy goes just as smooth! The only problem I had was high blood pressure, dr said I was at risk for pre-eclampsia, my blood pressure shot up real high when active labor kicked in (I was induced) but luckily I didnt have a c section :) though it stayed really high even after my baby was born I am so surprised they let me out of the hospital because as high as it was they shouldnt have. They gave me meds when I went back to the ob and it got back to normal..

I don't know how long my luteal phase is, I havent done any OPKs since my son was born but the witch is expected about the 13th so I'm predicting ovulation to around the 30th, so close :) been doing the deed every 2-3 days, cant wait to take a test!

and If it happens this month I know exactly how I am telling the family, we always take gifts for extended family over to my grandparents house and open them before we eat christmas dinner so I am going to bring one for my son and it will be a shirt that says I am going to be a big brother :) then he'll just have that on when we go see hubbys family..I'm in love with this idea so I really hope I get to do it! but if the witch shows I'll have to think of somethin else..

For those of you who will be first time moms - especially if your child would be the first grandchild, I've seen so many cute ideas that go with christmas to tell the grandparents to be! Christmas cards from the baby, a baby bib that says something about grandma/grandpa, poems ect.

How do you plan to tell the family?

Hi everyone! DH and I were originally going to wait until January to try but we decided to get started a little early. We both really want a girl first but would be happy with a boy too. (Personally, I've always wanted twins). We just really want to start a family ASAP. I have 3 nephews so I have a feeling it would be a boy. My dad had 3 daughters so we've always joked he will only have grandsons. LOL. As long as the baby is healthy and happy, we are happy!

I have the first (and so far only) grandson/great grandson in my family. He's 10 1/2 months old :) He's the only grandchild/great grandchild for my hubby's side so far but on my side my brother has 3 daughters (Who are 4, 19 months and 4 months) and my older cousin has one daughter who just turned 7. As much as another boy seems needed in my family, I'd still love to have a daughter of my own. Either way, my poor son is out numbered lol. I'd love to say we gave my hubbys family both the first grandson and granddaughter (and great grandson & granddaughter) but honestly even if the next baby is another little boy I'll still be happy :) I cant wait to see the ultrasounds and feel another little baby moving around inside me, such an amazing feeling, and really awesome when you can see it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->