Oh c&£p! Due to start mat leave on Friday and forgotten matb1!!!

Gym knickers

Lucky mum to 2 munchkins!
Reaction score
I'm screwed aren't I? Midwife never gave me one and with all the illness I've had I forgot to get one! Having a major panic right now. I'm a teacher and my head obviously knows I'm leaving and all is sorted but I think she's forgotten too. Don't think there's anything official in place wit council. I'm on a mission today to get it sorted as I'm working from home but I'm really worried!! It hit me in the night and I'm panicking! Anyone know shay could happen?

Can you speak to the finance person/dept in your school to see what they say? MW should still be able to issue you one if you call them and explain. Surprised the school didn't chase you for it when they were arranging your mat leave.

It's fine your gp can give you one if you can't get hold of mw. They will prob want to see you with your notes though before they'd just issue it...

Thanks ladies. Drove half hour to a different clinic today and got form. Council woman said as long as it's sent off by weds it's fine. Phew!

Phew! Lucky you thought of it last night! Xx

I had forgotten mine too i text my midwife and she left my one to collect at my doctors surgery :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->