OH calls our little princess fat!

charlie07

Reaction score
My OH keeps telling me that Gabbi is fat!!!!!! Ok, when he sees my look, he changes it to too big!!!!! Ok, maybe he thinks it's cute, but he says, "hello my little fat princess!!", I guess he says it cause she doesn't understand! He's certainly not meaning any harm, but now I'm paranoid, again, that I feed her too much!

Here are some pics from yesterday, what do you think?

https://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j246/Charliechech/th_PB260028.jpg

https://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j246/Charliechech/th_PB260030.jpg

https://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j246/Charliechech/th_PB260033.jpg

She has lovely healthy chipmunk cheeks and a double chin, but don't all babys have these??

Can I ask about your weight?? I was quite happy with my weight after I gave birth, after 2 weeks I was at my 4 month pregnancy weight, BUT I have put on weight now and all I do is run around (more than before), I eat the same as before if not less and it's really cheesing me off!!! Has anyone else put on weight rather than losing it??

She doesnt look fat :)

I haven't weighed myself to be honest... But im almost down to my previous weight I think.

She doesn't look fat! She looks like a very healthy baby! Good job Mommy! :hugs:

2 weeks ago she was 5.4 kgs, she was just under 2 months old. I weighed us both today, but my scales are not quite accurate. After taking away my weight from our combined weight, it says she is 5.9 kgs, BUT last time I had her weighed when they said she was 5.4, that morning, the same way for weighing her, the scales said she was 5.7 kgs, so looks like the scales could be 0.3 kgs heavy, so that would make her 5.6 kgs.

I don't care, she's perfect :)

2 weeks ago she was 5.4 kgs, she was just under 2 months old. I weighed us both today, but my scales are not quite accurate. After taking away my weight from our combined weight, it says she is 5.9 kgs, BUT last time I had her weighed when they said she was 5.4, that morning, the same way for weighing her, the scales said she was 5.7 kgs, so looks like the scales could be 0.3 kgs heavy, so that would make her 5.6 kgs.

I don't care, she's perfect :)

12.43 lbs. Nothing wrong with that!

I weighed Chase a week or so ago and he was 13.8 lbs. He's a little chunker but healthy and cute :)

3 Months yesterday. Should weigh him again...I bet he's more :)

mine weighs 8kg at 3 and almost half months and he's a big boy. i had a few "he's fat" comment but from strangers no OH.
Your baby is not fat. He's got chubby cheeks but i see 99% of babies have them

She's gorgeous! And not fat at all!! Honestly I don't even worry about Hannah's weight (she's always been a bigger baby than most) but she's happy and healthy and gaining weight at an appropriate rate

Yep! I was loosing it so fast and then it stopped and now I have put on 2 pounds!

Aww bless her...she doesn't look fat at all hun...shes perfect :)

Well Done Mummy xxx

she dosent look fat at all shes a wee cutie! i was back down to my weight beforei got pregnant straight after but as my tummys started to not be so loose i notice i look abit fatter, it gets me down to the point where i dont want anyone to touch me.

omg shes fine, baby go through that stage becuase they arent crawling yet, but she is fine how would he know anyway,

i think she looks fine nothing nwrong with her shes very cute x

She looks absolutly perfect to me!

Lola has the little baby chub,double chin but that just makes them cuter! It basicly all goes down once they start crawling and moving around more (not that Gaby needs to lose anything :))

I've put weight on too but I have no idea why! Lol. She isn't fat hun, she's perfect x

Shes not fat hun shes adorable !! id bite her cheeks lol

My hubby calls our son " mr.skinny legs" he gets the look all the time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"