OH calls our little princess fat!

Shes not fat at all shes beautiful! Maybe it would be a good idea to take your OH with you to weigh her at the baby clinic or the doctors next time you go and ask the health visitor or somebody professional infront of him if she is fat or overweight just to prove a point to him that she is just fine also let him know that once she starts to understand what hes saying he could upset her and give her a complex, shes a beautiful little girl and she is nowhere near fat you are doing a great job with her keep it up!

Ah thanks everyone. Yes she's got chubby cheeks, yes she has a double chin, yes she has lovely chubby legs, but ALL babies have this don't they??

I have to say that yesterday and today she is crying for more and more food!!! Isn't it too early for a growth spurt??

OH said it again this morning but I think he does it to wind me up more!! He then said that if she eats more now, then her stomach will swell and she will always want more food and will be a chubby toddler!!!!!!!! Surely with her being so young and got LOOOOOAAAAADDDDDDSSS and loads of growing to do, it won't make much difference yet? Am I wrong?? I think he's worried she will get her mummys thunder thighs and backside!!! Well he wanted me!!!!! Arse!

Anyway, he says that she's not fat, he just says it! He will not be saying it when she understands! I think you call it big boot up his backside!!!

OH does come with me to the clinic as I don't understand the language. He didn't come with me to see local doc in our village, his daughter came, doc told his daughter (who was with me to translate) said that she was a little overweight. Pediatrician said she as fine. Annoyed with lcoal doc, they had all my paperwork and the one thing that is missing is the chart of my pregnancy, showing weight, size, etc each month!! Why would local doc need that? I wanted to keep it, bloody arses!!!!!!!! They better not have lost/thrown it!!!

She looks healthy to me :) Don't worry about OH - men!?! They think they are funny...As long as she's happy and healthy, I wouldn't worry about it at the moment.

And yes, growth spurts can happen and they can be more hungry. My LO is two months and we know she's had grow days....

You can't deprive her of food because your OH is a prat!

Caitlyn ate too much, now she doesn't really eat enough.

She will gain weight at her own rate. Give her what she wants.

Ignore him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->