OH come up with perfect plan but i can see it tearing us apart..

T

trashit

He wants to move back to manc, get a fulltime job with this friend, eventually get his own place, pay off his debts and when thats sorted ill join him wi baby and til then i move back wiv my mum and we visit each other when we can. But i can see that tearing us apart.. He'll practically be a wknd bf an dad.. I dunno if ill be able to cope, el miss so many important things of dexters life but i know that its right what hes saying... Ill just really miss him :( Sorry just neede to tell some1 xx

my husband works away during the week and it really isnt ideal. it caused a lot of problems and i started to resent that he wasnt around for Ben.

however if you have an end goal and that you know you will definately be together it makes things a lot easier. You Bf sounds like he is trying his best to support you and Dexter even if its not an ideal situation. Do you have any sort of timeline of how long it will take until you can be together?

Thats just it i have no idea. It could take months for him to get sorted and i know hes wanting only the best for us but i know what im like ill resent him for not being around :cry: its a really good plan, it just hurts me to think of us apart all that time.. Thanks for reply :hugs: x

is there any way you could apply for a house thro mancs council so that you can go with him straight away?

Well Ive been struggling to cope with all the financial side been put onto me so thats why hes come up with this plan, if i was to get a house in manchester, i'd be struggling as much as i am now only id be away from my family too. Plus its bloody hard getting anyone to look at you twice when your under 18.. :shrug: my mum drives me insane after a while too shes always shouting! I dont want dexter around that :cry: x

Unfortunately life is CRAP :( and we can't have everything. I think you have to decide what's more important. Being with your OH, or being there. Do what's best for you and baby, and don't just think about right now, think about the future too x

Thanks :hugs: i guess ill have to talk it through with my mum, deal with her for a few months and deal with only seeing OH at wknds.. *sigh* i dont think we'll last through this one..x

:hugs: didnt want to read and run but dint really know what to suggest. You need to do what you feel is right though
xx

My other half lives in Nottingha 170 miles away. He comes down or I go up on weekends and school holidays. I dont find it that bad tbh as he is able to work all hours during week and not pay rent as stays with his parents so we have a nice amount saved now. Good luck x

good luck with whatever happens :hugs:
sorry nothing useful to say but i rlly hope everything works out 4 u, OH and dexter xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->