Oh dear, disaster last night!

A

AppleBlossom

Last night I took Grace into the bathroom and lay her on a towel on the floor and undid her nappy and lay it under her bum as I was going to run her bath but she seemed happy just lying there so I figured it was a good opportunity to do her bottles and wash the dishes. So off I went into the kitchen (I live in a flat so I could still hear her) completely forgetting I had loosened her nappy. So after about 10 minutes I thought, well she's quiet, so I went to check on her. And what is she doing?? She's only rolled over onto her front and pooed on the floor and is now swimming in it!! It was disgusting! I picked her up and put her in her bath chair and showered her down. Luckily she hadn't got any in her mouth! But she was covered up to her belly in it, it was all on her arms and legs, it was gross. And becuse she's teething it was a really runny watery one! I won't be doing that again in a hurry. Yuck.

oh that sounds lovely LOL

bet grace thought it was funny though

Lou
xxx

omg lol, dont think i will be doing that either... bless her tho!

hehe. Yep, Brennan poos during naked baby time as well. I now get him in a diaper quickly if I hear the grunting....

Thats so funny!

I hope you have lino in your bathroom!

Lol they time it well eh! Jess did a poo in the bath last week, had to catch it in her flannel :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->