• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

oh dear... help!

Oh god I don't know what to do now..! Lol. I get what you mean totally.. we don't usually get in such a mess (around the thighs..!) I was kinda thinking that maybe if the few sperm that get in there struggle to get to where they are meant ti be then pre seed would help make the path slippery and easier..? Dunno. Will give it a go. Will do it without as well, got nothing to lose as our chances are pretty much 0% anyway with only a handful of sperms!

Yeah could do, he just said theres absolutely no reason to stop trying and we should keep trying as it only takes one.
I felt pretty positive when i was in he doc surgery but as soon as I came home i started thinking and now i dont feel so positive..! Hmm

Hmmm re pre seed. One the one hand, yes it does increase the amount of fluids, but then at the same time, if its helping to keep what sperm you do have alive, until the egg arrives then that to me is a benefit. I don't know! Chimmi if you've not tried preseed then you may as well give it a go? As you say - what is there to lose! Do you get much cm?

I'm going to try it. I don't feel like theres THAT much pressure on us anymore to get pregnant, as we are being helped now, so will just do it for fun. At least we know why we arent getting pregnant.
The doc did say he's not ruling me out yet, and that just coz I am ovulating doesn't mean I am releasing an egg, he said my tubes may still be blocked and he wants to investigate further just in case. He said hubs sperm count could have been a fluke (but hes not convinced it is) and he needs to go and have another one done in 2-3 months.
Months! I'm starting.to wonder how old we will be if we do ever get pregnant!

That's true about the sperm count! If you have a fever or take certain medications it can Kill your sperm and it takes 60-70 days for a fresh batch to be prepared! My hubby was on anti inflammatories for bad back and I just found out they can lower sperm count and quality!

Well he is on painkillers for his back, 2 co-codamol a night. He asked if tiredness and stress lowrt it and doc said yes definitely, but not this low. He said seven sperm is extremely low and it indicates a blockage. Usually a few thousand would be classed as "low"
Our male puppy has just been neutered and my hubby said he feels like the dog :( poor guy. we were 100% sure it was a problem with me we were never expecting this!
The doc said this kind of sperm results is usually from someone who has had a vasectomy(!) But he said it wouldnt be classed as successful as there are seven sperm and it takes one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"