Oh dear I may have a baby jeebus...

Hmmm well things seem to have slowed down to almost nothing over the past couple hours.

Great.

Curses to having a lie down.

Well I have managed to make a load of amaretto truffles and eat my yummy xmas dinner...so am hoping now I'm fuelled up I'm going for a walk and things will get a moving!

Good luck to you! I think your LO has kept you waiting long enough. LOL

Good luck hun, hope things get moving 4u again very soon!!

xx

Pah it looks like baby doesnt want to be called Jeebus after all.

Things havent gotten back on track after the pre-lunch lie down.

A few contractions but nothing regular, now I'm just tired, very uncomfortable and really really frustrated.

at this rate i doubt it.

From 10 last night through to 11 this morning I was contraction no more than 10 minutes apart and quite painful...now I'm lucky to get 4 an hour.

Knowing my luck things will suddenly happen just after I fall asleep tonight...or nothing will happen and it'll be induction on wednesday.

Grrrr.

at this rate i doubt it.

From 10 last night through to 11 this morning I was contraction no more than 10 minutes apart and quite painful...now I'm lucky to get 4 an hour.

Knowing my luck things will suddenly happen just after I fall asleep tonight...or nothing will happen and it'll be induction on wednesday.

Grrrr.

I was like this for days hun :(

I started like this at 12pm Thursday and eventually went into full labour at 4am Sunday morning, had him at 12.17pm :) Good luck hun xx

^^^^ don't say that I dont think I could cope that long...this is horrible!

Have some more brussels and see if you can fart him out....?

Ok, not entirely constructive help there. Have a rest for now - you dont want to overtire yourself. If you are still having sporadic contractions in the morning, try a walk, bouncing on your ball, sex....or drive as far away from your hospital as you can, because babies like to come when you are in the most awkward place imaginable :rofl:

:hugs:

xxx

^^^ LOL I have a feeling he'll start to go as soon as I fall asleep seeing as I've only had 4 hours last night a and a 30 min snooze earlier this evening...I'm pooped.

Off to bed after gavin and stacey.

2 contractions of note in the past half hour so things are still happening just very slowly.

Good luck. Hope your LO doesn't keep you waiting much longer. :hugs:

They might seem rubbish - but all these spaced out buggars are doing something, I promise. Thinning and softening, thinning and softening! xxx

Hope your little one stays quiet for long enough that you can get some sleep, he maybe knew that you'd need it for the main event!

Put on your best underwear and see if your water breaks :haha: If your bored you could try arm wrestling with your OH or blowing up balloons.

But I agree with the comment above. The contractions are helping even if they're not regular, so when they really, really hit you probably won't be in labour for too long :thumbup:

Hope things get going for you soon :hugs: Glad you got to have your xmas dinner though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->