Oh floof it!?

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
I have been applying for jobs lately, so yesterday un awares i got a call back from one lady. its 12k before commission, average earnings being 20k, highest earner 35k. Ive checked it all out its all legit. I just have to take bookings for people wanting cruises, but have to upsell.
ANYWHO
the lady threw all these questions at me, it scared the sheesh outa me cuz I really didnt have a clue... she said '' why would I buy a cruise off you'' and really trying to put me off. She told me to sell her a product, i told her that Im not familiar with the products she has to offer, but can try and sell her a game, or insurance. which i did. She then said, ''ill think aboyut buying that game'' what do you say to that?'' i was like .... uhhh ok i'll keep it aside for you haha! i didnt have a clue what to say I wish I had warning.. turned out to be a telephone interview.. i was fresh outa the shower, towel round my head and water running into the recieiver making it hard to hear her.
ANYWHO, outcome is that she wants me to go see her on thursday... but Im scared now, she intimidated the crapola out of me... should i just go and pretend to be confident, or not bother going?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

if you give up , then what she done on the phone worked. shes just testing you

Yeah she so was... still scared me haha! Im not a quitter, im gonna show that beef what I got ha :)

lmao!
thinly sliced sandwich beef... yeah. Ill eat her alive!

it sales techniques, she was seeing how good you are before training. Her objections were worst case scenarios from potential customers.

Dont worry about it Mel .. just go in and be confident. She must have been impressed otherwise she wouldnt have asked you for another interview. Good luck with it!

My Asda interview was like that but face to face with two pepole. It was meant to be relaxed but i thought i really screwed it up lol!

Good on you for getting to a second interview :D

Well done. Good luck with your next interview.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->