OH gaining weight!?

moonix13

Reaction score
Anyone else's OH gaining weight?

Because of my naseau and food aversions I haven't been cooking/eating out at nice healthy places and my OH has had to rely on getting his own food sometimes and his choices are just getting worse! I just noticed today that his body shape has really changed and he seems to be just eating crap constantly! Eg - he will go out and get me a grilled fish and just get a mountain of fried fish and chips for himself or fast food etc and the smells aren't helping me either... Seeing him eat crap and pigging out is making me feel sicker

Just wondering if anyone else is noticing their husbands packing on the pounds too?

i noticed it and for the same reasons....I am not cooking therefore he is fending for himself with freezer pizza and fast food.

lazy bunch these hubbies.

Yup! Hubby has gotten a little belly on him lately since I never feel up to cooking more than kd lol

yeah they are lazy. my OH walked to the fast food shop (when the normal shop is nextdoor) to get his dinner because there was 'nothing' at home!! naughty.

all because i couldnt handle being in the kitchen

Nope, it's all quite the opposite here actually...

DH is the one that does the cooking, but with me having a food aversion and not wanting to eat a thing he's not bothering to cook for himself. DD1 has dinner in nursery 3 days a week and Sundays are usually bread for dinner, so that's at least 4 days a week he's not cooking as he doesn't want to cook just for himself. He's living on a cereal diet at the moment!

My DH is same as erised's, because I'm not eating much, he isn't either! He said he can't be bothered cooking for 1 and he's not much of a fast food guy. Today I actually felt ok for dinner so my guy got to eat a proper dinner for the first time since - Saturday I think? Oh my poor hubby :(

My DH eats better than I do these days. He's big on salads for lunch and typically makes better choices than me anyhow. He's genetically predisposed to heart problems and stroke so he works out like a fiend and eats pretty well. :blush:

Me... since I got pregnant, I'm a pig. At least I'm back on the salads. Sort of.

Because of my naseau and food aversions I haven't been cooking/eating out at nice healthy places and my OH has had to rely on getting his own food sometimes and his choices are just getting worse! I just noticed today that his body shape has really changed and he seems to be just eating crap constantly! Eg - he will go out and get me a grilled fish and just get a mountain of fried fish and chips for himself or fast food etc and the smells aren't helping me either... Seeing him eat crap and pigging out is making me feel sicker

Just wondering if anyone else is noticing their husbands packing on the pounds too?

My hubby's problem is that im bringing home things im craving,...and he ends up eating them all...grrr!!!! we have been eating normally as far as dinner goes, but if i dont eat, i feel sick...so i snack alot....and so does he... :dohh:

I am really lucky with my husband he was worried because I wasn't eating enough so worked out at anything with a lot of citrus in it I will eat he keeps making me things like stir fry ago we are both eating really quite well

My hubby's problem is that im bringing home things im craving,...and he ends up eating them all...grrr!!!! we have been eating normally as far as dinner goes, but if i dont eat, i feel sick...so i snack alot....and so does he... :dohh:

haha! snap! in the first month or so I was eating SO much crap! :blush: DH was doing the same as I would go to the shops and buy around £20 of complete rubbish, eat a few things and then go off it! so he ends up eating it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->