Oh God someone please help! ***Updated Pics***

FngrsCrossed

Reaction score
I am going to try to explain this the best I know how...

I started my AF on January 8th (normally 27 day cycle) well on the 26th I started spotting..Another AF started on January 27th which has made my average a 25 day cycle. My LP is 14-15 days. SOOOOO...

FF changed my OV date to CD7 (Jan 14th) last month which would have been 3 days after AF ended (I didn't temp very much last month). This cycle FF still anticipates OV to be on the typical CD12 like it used to be. I am temping this month though, given my early AF. And I am using OPK's. I started using the opk's on CD4 (according to box in says go by shortest cycle and then start testing) since the last AF was almost 10 days early.

Well I have an almost positive opk that started at CD5, is it possible to ovulate on CD7 or CD8? I still had a little spotting earlier this morning, all gone now... I know LP doesn't change but OV date can. I am expecting Darker lines by tonight. That means my "fertile period" would be during "my period", and the 2 days before ovulation?!?!?!? (How sucky)

Please help...Do my opks look positive or almost positive. And am I right to anticipate a positive opk on CD7-9..my nerves are shot :huh::brat:

Info: the first 2 tests are CD4
second 2 are CD 5
Last 2 test are CD6 (2 in morning will take one this evening)

TY IN ADVANCE!!!

added a third pic of 2/2/12 tests time on tests and they are unedited...I am really inquiring more-so about the 8pm test.

Attachments

• 100_2331.jpg
    100_2331.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 100_2330.jpg
    100_2330.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 2-2-12 CD7 8pm.jpg
    2-2-12 CD7 8pm.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 35
Which is the test line and which is the control line?

Was it a full on period? Or spotting for a couple of days?

I read on here a lady who posted to say she OV's very early whilst still on AF, and has conceived three times by BD'ing then She met another lady who is the same which as how she worked out she was too. So you may be ovulating....

Which is the test line and which is the control line?

Was it a full on period? Or spotting for a couple of days?

Hi there, it was a full on period...Control line on right and test line on left

I read on POAS that the brand that I am using doesn't always have a test line as dark as the control line. I read it gets pretty dark but not always darker...

https://www.peeonastick.com/opkshowdown.html

Well that could be the answer then. Have you had much luck with these tests before? I'd try bding just in case, or maybe try a different brand opk and an hpt

Well that could be the answer then. Have you had much luck with these tests before? I'd try bding just in case, or maybe try a different brand opk and an hpt

I have seen a dark positive before with these...I haven't used them since April 2011, that's when I got my strong positive....I got an even darker one today...So I guess i am working my way up.....For Hpt's I usually use FRER...These are suppose to be 25mlu opk's The website says 20...:shrug:

No, I just meant use an hpt. Maybe not a frer, but something cheap...

But yeah, you could be getting a long slow surge.

I can't post a pic right now but here's a link to my wondfos and dollar tree tests showing almost positive then positive. It looks like you could be getting close but aren't quite surging yet. Good luck! https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulation-tests/864049-wondfo-opks-your-reference.html

My HPT's are BFN..I used the cheap ones with FRER (the FRER gets to be used closer to when AF is due). No sense in wasting expensive tests knowing it won't show. I always test too early, gives me something to do :haha:

I can't post a pic right now but here's a link to my wondfos and dollar tree tests showing almost positive then positive. It looks like you could be getting close but aren't quite surging yet. Good luck! https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulation-tests/864049-wondfo-opks-your-reference.html

UPDATE!!!

Getting there or am I already there?! This was from yesterday afternoon and last night times are on the test. they are also unedited. :flower: Thanks in advance....

Attachments

• 2-2-12 CD7 8pm.jpg
    2-2-12 CD7 8pm.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 11

Well that long slow surge is a blessing in disguise...:cloud9:lol I always did get that though. It's sooo beneficial, so I wasn't surprised to see this happen again. It lets me know when to start BD'ing. Plus with that i get more days of BD in than a lot of people who don't see a slow surge on their opk's...:happydance: I posted a new OPK on the first page from last night and yesterday afternoon. I had one that was also like the new ones in the morning yesterday.

Took one with FMU NEGATIVE...:shrug: So I am waiting until ten or ten-thirty this morning to take another one. and I will go from there. If they are negative then that means yesterday was +. So I will BD this afternoon. The box said 24-36 hours after a +.

yeah, some people don't get so much notice! :) at least you can tell oh that he'll need to get his groovy juice on in a couple of days, rather than force him home quickly! :haha:

yeah, some people don't get so much notice! :) at least you can tell oh that he'll need to get his groovy juice on in a couple of days, rather than force him home quickly! :haha:

:rofl: @ "at least you can tell oh that he'll need to get his groovy juice on in a couple of days, rather than force him home quickly"! I know hunh?! :haha: So he can be in preparation for the "dominatrix-:devil:ish" sperm seeking alter-ego.....:rofl: He didn't want to BD yesterday...lol I think he wwas scared of the above....:blush:

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but those still look negative to me. Hopefully you're getting close. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->