Oh good lord...

This is partly why I deactivated my facebook.. good for a bit of gossip but just toooo many weirdos :wacko:

I still have mine - but I'm very very careful what I post, and I have my privacy set to maximum (my brother tried to add me a while back but couldn't even find me on search and I had to add him) and whom I add as friends. I don't have any personal details on there (unlike friends who have addresses and mobile phone numbers and all sorts) and I'm very careful what I post.

I've got quite a nasty ex who's made threats of physical violence before - while I know he's a lazy arse at heart who'd only ever do the stalking and threatening from the comfort of his own armchair, it's still a stress I can do without.

It's a shame the page has been closed down before the police have managed to investigate it
I hope you managed to get plenty screen shots for them

this is creepy but i would imagine it is someone closr to you who maybe you wpuldnt suspect be cautious of whos asking lots of.questions wanting to know things ect x

Hi girls,

Thought I would come and update you all. Another profile popped up this afternoon, with MORE pictures of my LO who I took to my aunts for the day as I was terrified what was happening. But it gets better....the profile listed itself as being in a relationship with my ex boyfriend, and there were friends commenting who were friends of my ex. I was going to confront him about it, but didn't.

Police came round, and we gave them everything we could and mentioned about my ex boyfriend and they have gone round for a chat. Apparently if he was just taking my photos and trolling me they wouldn't do anything about it- but as there is stalking concerns involved they are taking it very seriously, especially as my DD is involved and there are photos that look like he has taken them himself.

Its pretty pathetic, he did harass me for a while after we broke up but considering it was 5 years ago it's really sad, and he has just taken it TOO far :nope:

I actually felt sick reading that.

I would definately report the person. I would hold off on reporting that person on FB yet though as you don't know if the account would get closed and then they may never get traced? (I'm not a tech kid tbh, but :shrug:)

I hope you get to the bottom of this really quickly! I'm be shitting myself!

Oh my god thats awful :nope: how scary!

Hope you are okay xxxx

Holy crap, that's really really weird.
Don't confront this 'man' yourself, leave it to the police, stay well away from anywhere he may be and keep a close eye on your daughter. If it is the ex that's done that, it's really fricking creepy of him.

Hope the police can make him back off.

Wow, because of this post I've removed my avatar and profile pic .. Haha. Its the sort of thing my ex would do!! Let's hope it is him.. The police will scare him! x

Wow, because of this post I've removed my avatar and profile pic .. Haha. Its the sort of thing my ex would do!! Let's hope it is him.. The police will scare him! x

My profile pic on FB stays as a picture of a long-departed cat for that sort of reason (plus I hate photos of myself anyway)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->