OH is getting way too big for his boots !!!

lewood88

Mom of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
the attitude that that man seems to think is acceptable to have towards me has done its last ciurse today ive had it!! ive bit my tongue long enough and ive just had a text argument with the little prick and knocked him down a peg or two :growlmad:

this as all come from his mate getting him a job at where hes working and obviously they work together and when he told his mate that we have a joint account his mate made a point that my OH must be stupid because i can control what he spends ( which i never ever do), bare in mind his so called mate told his girlfriend a complete lie and said he had £100 stole out his pocket at work but the reality is he spent is on cocaine :growlmad:

so OH has this attitude when i asked him where he was and thought it was acceptable to say '' whats it got to do with you where i am i can do what i want you know'' so that was it i texted him and said pack your shit your going back to your moms i want you out! and i said a few other things too and now hes texted me to say hes sorry but i aint haveing it he must think i need him or summat but to be frank i flipping dont im too independant for my own good and he knows it!!

i told him im too good for him and he'd never find another woman like me!!!

p.s sorry about the rant i just needed to air my rage some where lol

and now he said we was both in the wrong i mean wtf, i told him to not come back at all hes f**ked it for himself now!

for grilling him i just dont see how and where i have grilled him, im i forbidden to ask him where he is now? he must really think im stupid or summat

the thing is i dont trust men and i always ask where he is and he does the same to me, but now its like im not allowed to or hes hideing summat, i had an ex who i trusted and never thought he would hurt me and boy was i so wrong he ran circles round me he got another girl pregnant behind my back and i didnt find out till 2 weeks after she had given birth to his baby and after that ill never trust another man!

You go girl! Haha. I wish more women did this when men behaved like idiots. Too right you were totally right. I ask my OH where he is all the time if he's gone somewhere and been ages or something. Nothing wrong with that!

eaxactly i dont see anything wrong with it at all but i think hes trying to act big infront of his mate! hes now ignoreing my calls which is fine because when i get home im calling his mobile phone network which is in my name and having the twat cut off

and he can go and tell his mate about that 1

Love this! Too many women take so much crap from men who think they are something they are not!

ive been there and wore the t shirt and ill never go there again, and yea there is too many women who put up with the crap and i just cant and ive always said ill walk away and never try and hold onto someting just for the sake of it

Loving your independence! You sound really strong!

Sounds like he's being influenced too much by his jerk of a friend. Hopefully he has the sense to make a big gesture to prove he's worth your time. If not, then yeah, he's not worth it.

Sorry to go against the grain here but isn't this the father of your child? Surely he has some good qualities too?

Ok so he's being an arse to prove something to his mate. That's men for you! You absolutely shouldn't let him mess you about and I understand why you're pi**%d at him, but you can assert yourself and tell him that he can't treat you like that without jumping to kicking him out, surely? It does seem to me that this is being blown out of proportion.

OMG lewood88 you sound soooo much like me! I have been shit on by too many people and don't put up with crap anymore! Men (not all but 99%) are full of crap so it seems! Well done you for standing your ground! You have every right to know where he is and what he is upto I mean your pregnant with his baby at the end of the day he should have respected that fact! xx

What the hell is wrong with men?! I completely agree my OH just doesn't seem to admit to any of his faults and it annoys me big time!

They have no idea what our bodies are going through, just think we can stress and worry and be fine when it's just not good for bambino!

I had been bottle things up and just explode - Yesterday I asked my OH to ring HMRC to send us working tax cred and child tax cred forms ready for us to send off once the baby arrives, well he couldn't find his NI card (blamed me) then he couldn't find his passport (blamed me again) I turned the house upside down in all the places I would put something so important and no luck, racked my brains and I do have terrible baby brain as well, got really upset at the fact that he was saying it was all my fault as last time he saw it was when I needed it for form filling and ID - low and behold be found his passport in HIS personal file box and I found his NI card down the back of the sofa (well he did say I apologize but that wasn't the point, I knew I had given it him back but makes me doubt myself now! GRRRR MEN!!!

hi:flower: i agree with mum2bkw ...yeah this is something to be pissed of about but not to call your entire relationship off based on this...

married for 6 years now and i am sure i have had this argument with my hubby atleast once ...after he came home we had a firm talk about it without any verbal attacks ...from what i remember about this conversation he said he did not mind me asking about his whereabouts or me calling him at anytime it was the way i was doing it sounded like an attack he felt like a 10 yr old ans to his mum and he feels embarrassed answering questions like this around his mate or business associates and if i would prefer he would let me know before he goes anywhere if his battery is low he gives me his mate number if i want to get in touch ....and since then he has always called to let me know where/who/what he is doing ...did not require to have this convo again.

hope you can sort it out:hugs:

Hey girls, when i got home from work he cooked me tea and run me a bath, so i thought i aint going to give in that quickly so i ate my tea and had a bath and chilled in bed with LO and completely blanked him!

He has pushed me just lately and now im showing my ground and yea he is the father of my baby but he watches his mates relationships too much and he portraits me to be this controling gf which im not but at the end of the day if u let a man think he can use you like a door mat he will i mean my OH has said my ex ruined me and i think he opened my eyes to alot of shit and even though he hurt me really bad if i saw him in the street id walk up and shake his hand because without him doing what he did i wouldnt of been as strong as i am now

And if my OH carrys on with his crap he will be out the door and he knows it i aint got the c word written on my forehead

He has pushed me just lately and now im showing my ground and yea he is the father of my baby but he watches his mates relationships too much and he portraits me to be this controling gf which im not but at the end of the day if u let a man think he can use you like a door mat he will

I'm really sorry your ex was such a pr*%k :hugs: And great news that your partner seems to know he did wrong and tried to make it up to you!

It might be time to go give him a hug now and tell him he really upset you, see if you can talk it through with him. He is not your ex - try not to take out those old frustrations and anger on him. Not all men are evil - insensitive at times, forgetful, and a bit emotionally challenged perhaps..... but not evil :) And there's something about 'lads being lads' that brings out the worst!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->