OH is getting way too big for his boots !!!

I think men can sometimes get far too cocky and confident when they are round their friends!!! I make damn sure my OH friends are quite clear on what I think is acceptable and what isn't and they know if he comes back home with attitude, or doesn't come back when he says, there will be trouble, and I wont hesitate to call his friends and have a go at them too! lol x

Also - imagine if it was the other way around and he had an ex gf who cheated on him and treated him like crap. And that meant that every time he didn't know EXACTLY where you were, or every time to took a phonecall and didn't tell him who it was etc he blew it up as though you were doing what his ex did. Wouldn't that be annoying?

Sorry you had such a shit experience with your ex. I had a similarly dysfunctional relationship and it taught me a lot, mainly to find a bloke who was nothing like him!

It sounds like you're not bothered if your relationship with OH ends or not though. If you want it to work with him, it sounds like your communication with each other could be improved. Remember LO is watching everything and learning about how relationships work from you. We also mirror our parents' treatment of each other, which isn't always ideal:D

We never argue infront of Dd i wouldnt allow it, and i do love him but ive been through enough crap to think well you only live once and life is too short to be unhappy, he has his good parts to him too, he is a brilliant dad but he is too easily influrences by his mates and it gets to me x

I don't know why men are so easily influenced by there mates, totally different people

I agree with standing up for yourself but can u not work things out apart from from being a jumped up twat which lets face it all men can do when they listen to their mates too much, what has he actually done. Obviously I dont know the full story but is it possible ur just really angry right now?

I don't know why men are so easily influenced by there mates, totally different people

I agree. My hubby was the same when we met drove me made why his mates seemed to have such a hold on him.

We never argue infront of Dd i wouldnt allow it, and i do love him but ive been through enough crap to think well you only live once and life is too short to be unhappy, he has his good parts to him too, he is a brilliant dad but he is too easily influrences by his mates and it gets to me x

I agree with u too. Life isnt worth being unhappy in. Could u seperate maybe n give him a chance to realise what a twat hes been and how it makes u feel or do u think it wouldnt change anything?

I think I remember you talking about some other things your OH has done during your pregnancy in the second tri forum also a couple of months ago? Maybe it is time to cut him loose. Even if you don't fight in front of your LO, little children are intuitive and can tell if something is up.

We are going to work things out but ive told him straight hes on his last warning he messes it up hes gone my girls come before him

That is pretty lame - his family needs to come first. How old is he?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->