OH is pissing me off..

ilysilly

Reaction score
So, he is FAR bitchier and moodier than I am. He seems to freak out over everything and anything I say lately. Last night I talked to him about my very recent loss of sex drive (I've still been putting out every other day)...Apparently he'll want nothing to do with me if sex stops...which I told him it probably will when I'm HUGE. He said he'll be sleeping in a different room if that happens. Then he gets mad and says, "I thought you promised it would be different than with *****" I told him it be and will be. I'm not going anywhere, but he apparently will. He got all huffy after that. He's now taking a bath to relax because apparently I make his life so rough he needs a 30 minute bath.He's blasting music & I politely asked him to turn it down a notch or two.... His response " ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?" I'm so fed up with this man lately... :nope: I still love him SOOOOO much, but really!? He's 27 and needs to grow up already about sex...

I'm so sorry you are having to deal with that! He should be more understanding this isn't a walk in the park you are carrying a child. Hope he comes to his senses! :hugs:

I feel for you hun......there have been a few ladies here who spoke of their SO's and problems with sex. Luckily for me, my DH is FAR more interested in playing on his stupid XBOX and doesn't bother with sex. Also my dr put me on pelvic rest so I can't anyway.

I would be hurt if he made a big deal out of it like your partner has, but I'm also hurt in a way that he is so disinterested in me in general.

Men!

All I meant to say was, HUGS

My husband is driving me crazy as well. Luckily not about sex...I have no interest at all (after 4yrs ttc i lost interest a while ago, so that's not new) and since I'm on progesterone told him there's no WAY he's getting any. I'm already completely full with the nasty crumbly leftovers from the gel, and the idea of having sex seems gross to me.

But I swear my husband is moodier than I am too! One day he's all super sweet, asks me how I feel, what he can go get me, that i should rest. Next day he tells me to clean the house, do the laundry, that my horrible zits aren't from the baby, and won't go out to dinner with me simply because i wanted him to drive (he hadn't left the house all day! what's the big deal with driving 10 minutes!!). Ugh. I thought it was stressful dealing with NOT being able to conceive, but it certainly isn't getting any easier!

I'm so sorry hun! I know how you are feeling right now. My husband is being sucha jerk right now ... I am so sick alllll day with vomiting and he's pissed cause I haven't emptied the dishwasher...keep in mind that most of my energy is spent throwing up or chasing our two year old son. Lord knows if he were sick with the stomach flu...I wouldn't hear the end of it!!!!!!!!!! Ugh!!!!!!! I am trying so hard to keep up with the house and with taking care of my son...its non stop...and my DH doesn't even ask how I'm feeling...just expects things to be done with the snap of his finger! He's usually a really great person...caring and giving...but he is just sooooo not the person I married at the moment!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->