OH is so confusing!

msq

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm not really sure where I belong lol. My OH is a very confusing man...so first of all last month we had been talking about trying for a baby and were at the grocery store and he tossed out my birth control pills so I assumed he was completely on board. But about a week into it he decided we should wait a few months so we can have a baby after next Christmas, I was upset that he threw out my pills and led me on like that and he apologized and we just agreed to wait awhile. But I started charting my temps to get an idea of when I ovulate so when we do try we know and I'm finally off my AF and yesterday when he realized that he pulled out which I expected. But then we DTD last night too and he didn't pull out so this has me confused. I don't know whether to just go with the flow or try to figure out what he is thinking, I don't want to have him start over thinking it lol. What would you do? Any experiences? Also the other day he was talking about baby names! And offered to pay me if we can name our son if we have one Aldous but I really hate the name lol.

Something's seems to be holding him back. Sounds he does want one, but he's unsure of the right time to TTC.

I had this with my husband on TTC again. He wanted another, but wanted to wait as he's just got a new job. But he's always talking about another baby!

I'm sure that this is so frustrating. My husband is not excited about TTC but says he'll just be excited when the baby is here. From what I've read it's very common for men to have a lot more apprehension than us ladies.

We had originally talked about TTC this Fall but bc of some work issues and a few other things I suggested January and he was completely on board. Before he was ready to TTC he was very unenthused but now he talks about "Well, when you're pregnant" or "Once the baby is here"...so I think it just takes some adjustment.

I hope that he will make up his mind soon so you can TTC!

Thank you for the responses, I actually finally talked to him and he says the oopsie last night really was an oopsie and he figured since I'm only on cd7 that I wouldn't get pregnant. I told him he needs to be more careful if he doesn't want a baby right now and I guess the way he looks at it is if I got pregnant now it would be okay but he just doesn't want to try yet. I finally got a TTC month out of him though, he wants to try in March so we can have the baby around December since timing works out well that way. Ugh, it feels so far away though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->